Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woot! Fiverr knocked it out of the park and raised guidance for the rest of the year (as expected based on their web traffic data). So far stock is up 60-70% since my recommendation less than a month ago. However I did not enjoy all those gains since I bought daily a little at a time. But still happy with my position right now having 55k of this stock at 1.5 billion dollar valuation.

More data about Fiverr I feel that this is a golden goose find.

Mobile app download between all platforms is over 10 million with an average score if 4.5/5.

There are only 3k people on Robinhood who owns this millennial stock. In comparison, there are 200k people on Robinhood with Tesla and AMD, two of the most popular millennial stocks.

So basically it is growing like crazy with great positioning as an online platform with practically no exposure to retail investors. I think under 5 billion valuation for this stock is a bargain for the time being.

Not advice.

Mobile app download between all platforms is over 10 million with an average score if 4.5/5.

There are only 3k people on Robinhood who owns this millennial stock. In comparison, there are 200k people on Robinhood with Tesla and AMD, two of the most popular millennial stocks.

So basically it is growing like crazy with great positioning as an online platform with practically no exposure to retail investors. I think under 5 billion valuation for this stock is a bargain for the time being.

Not advice.

Yeah, looks really promising, seems to have all the right conditions to rise by a huge amount. Bought some shares after it was first mentioned here in this thread.

Not advice.
What's your price target on $FVRR? Can you link to some analysis that either you (or someone else) has done in valuing the company? I'm always skeptal of investing in small cap companies.

Reactions: phantasms
What's your price target on $FVRR? Can you link to some analysis that either you (or someone else) has done in valuing the company? I'm always skeptal of investing in small cap companies.
Growth companies this young has very murky models. We don't know if traffic growth will drop next month or not, but when a company keep raising guidance, then this remindse of Etsy when it was 9 dollars a share. They have good margins and good revenue growth
So first milestone would be Etsy valuation which is 7x gain from here.

There's usually a good exponential growth phase for user base during this time. This company seems to have achieved it. More people knows about the company more people use it. Just saw a video on YouTube with 15 million views about someone using Fiverr to write him a base line. Video is 9 months old and I'm attributing social media for fiverrs recent explosive growth.

Reactions: mars_or_bust
Picked up some calls on NVDA today. It has just broken through it's ATH and has room to run up towards earnings. I don't know if I'll risk holding through the earnings date since NVDA has a long reputation for running up ahead of earnings and dropping immediately after regardless of the result.

Picked up some calls on NVDA today. It has just broken through it's ATH and has room to run up towards earnings. I don't know if I'll risk holding through the earnings date since NVDA has a long reputation for running up ahead of earnings and dropping immediately after regardless of the result.

I wish you the best. I am not bullish on Nvda naturally since I'm an AMD shareholder. But the company managed to surprise me every time so who knows where the sp is going to go.

I wish you the best. I am not bullish on Nvda naturally since I'm an AMD shareholder. But the company managed to surprise me every time so who knows where the sp is going to go.
This doesn't make any sense. You are allowed to own the stock of both AMD and Nvidia. There isn't a lockout that only lets you own one or the other.

They don't even really compete with each other anymore either. Just look at the Ampere architecture that was unveiled today at GTC. Nvidia has no real competition in the markets they play their high margin products in. Kind of like Tesla, actually.

In their cash cow gaming market, AMD has not been competitive since the Maxwell generation which is 6 years ago now.

I hold my AMD because of Ryzen. Everyone knows Radeon is an ongoing joke. Oh yeah, I bet you didn't know I hold both companies' shares. Because you know there's no lockout. Investing isn't like sports teams, you can pick more than one.

This doesn't make any sense. You are allowed to own the stock of both AMD and Nvidia. There isn't a lockout that only lets you own one or the other.

They don't even really compete with each other anymore either. Just look at the Ampere architecture that was unveiled today at GTC. Nvidia has no real competition in the markets they play their high margin products in. Kind of like Tesla, actually.

In their cash cow gaming market, AMD has not been competitive since the Maxwell generation which is 6 years ago now.

I hold my AMD because of Ryzen. Everyone knows Radeon is an ongoing joke. Oh yeah, I bet you didn't know I hold both companies' shares. Because you know there's no lockout. Investing isn't like sports teams, you can pick more than one.

I am bearish on Nvidia and bullish on amd because Nvidia still gets the majority of their revenue from gaming which is a big ass problem. The rest of the industry can potentially go asic vs cuda with amd chomping on a few percentage of the data center revenue as well. Nvidias competition in the data center space is asic, not really AMD. We saw how Tesla already moved away from Nvidia to develope their own FSD asic, and that's why Nvidias largest revenue is still from gaming with hopes built in from data centers/fsd. And that's another thing about FSD, Nvidia may never get there using their chips because their clients doesn't have the fleet for training.

So why is gaming revenue a big ass problem?

It's because of AMDs master plan (in which Intel is trying to catch up). We are on the cusp of integrating high level graphics with the CPU in one package(3d stacked for high memory bandwidth). AMD is very close in achieving this and their processor is proving the baby steps they are taking to make this a reality. When this happens, Nvidia can be SOL because it'll these processors will be in everything. The Xbox 5/ps5 is a good example of the raw horsepower AMD can achieve with half the diesize of a 2080ti with an integrated CPU.

So am I expecting AMD to beat out 3080ti or 4080ti in raw performance? No. Am I expecting that to matter if you can purchase a 3d stacked Apu with 85% of the graphics power with a super fast CPU with it? Nope. If AMD achieve the master plan, then it's over for Nvidia because if AMD decides to be exclusive with their CPU by only selling APUs, it will destroy nvidias cash cow the xx60/70 series because who would buy an Apu that is as fast as the current xx60 fr Nvidia when it already comes with the CPU?

This is why I am bearish because AMD is about to take center stage.

You can find all this info from their investor slides, about 3d stacking and such.

More update on Fvrr.

Checking andriod downloads today and I noticed fvrr has hit the 10+ million download mark. Not saying their downloads doubled in the last few weeks but growth is definitely exploding.

The interesting thing is upwork, their main competitor is still stuck at 1 million+ downloads. Upwork, like fvrr has been exploding in market cap value the last few weeks, however they are both very close in market cap. This means either one stock is way under valued or the other stock is way over valued. There is no reason both stock being valuated at the same market cap when one has 5-10x more app usage and 2-3x more web traffic and growing 2-3x more per month. Just food for thought, anyways..conviction is high and average my cost basis up with 1600 shares.

• Informative
Reactions: abasile and Ocelot
The small cap biotech stocks making 200%+ returns this year | Shares Magazine

BERGENBIO’S BEMCENTINIB SELECTED TO BE FAST-TRACKED AS POTENTIAL TREATMENT FOR COVID-19 THROUGH NEW NATIONAL UK GOVERNMENT CLINICAL TRIAL INITIATIVE - BerGenBio

In race to find a COVID-19 treatment, CEO of tiny biotech company is 'very optimistic'

Hey guys! I just wanted to give you a heads up on this stock. It is from my hometown Bergen. It is however a threatment and not a vaccine. Since it’s already been tested on patients its already ready for phase 2 and was chosen to be frontrunners in the Accord Fast Track in the UK. The drug has been tested for many years so they know there is no side effects. So if they get good results on Corona its good to go.

This might be a good bet and the market cap or the company is only 350 million dollars. It’s also working on cancer threatment