Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's going on with US based CPO's?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, there is almost always an upcoming batch of cars not listed yet. Is there another OA you can work with? There is a thread from last year with names of a couple of OAs that were on the ball with that segment (Inc and CPOs). Doesn't really matter where they are physically located, they all have access to the same tools.

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

From memory, one of the good OAs was called Adam and shared his contact info there. Also, @SoCal Jimmy (who started the legendary thread above) had a good one.

Were they offering to sell those? Or just showing you? I've asked my CPO advisor about this list, and I keep getting told it doesn't exist (and yet they've released about 25 cars in 14 days). Urgh!
It was a quick talking point of "look how reasonable a used S can be" before giving me cards for the region CPO advisors, but he pulled it up using a store.tesla intranet-looking address with all sorts of filter checkboxes. Final result looked like the tiles on the normal used inventory page.

Skeptical possibility #2: I suppose it's possible that they were past inventory just to make a point with unusually low prices. Wouldn't be a bad sales hook before sending someone off to the CPO advisors.

Yes, there is almost always an upcoming batch of cars not listed yet. Is there another OA you can work with? There is a thread from last year with names of a couple of OAs that were on the ball with that segment (Inc and CPOs). Doesn't really matter where they are physically located, they all have access to the same tools.

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

From memory, one of the good OAs was called Adam and shared his contact info there. Also, @SoCal Jimmy (who started the legendary thread above) had a good one.

There are quite a few good 90D discounted cars at the moment but none of them lease particularly as well as they did last year for a couple reasons, first being a 36 month lease and second, their money factory has gone up a bit as well.

A bunch of high-mileage CPOs were made available over the last couple of days...FYI.

Even an 85 with AP1/30k miles for $50.5 which must be close to a new low for AP1s.

85 kWh Model S 5YJSA1H17EFP57530 | Tesla

Another interesting one...AP1 P85+ loaded with 32k miles for $55,300

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H19EFP56542 | Tesla
Yep, that's an insane deal, much less than I paid for my S60 back in December.

What setting do I need to change on their site to see these without going through your link? When I go there as I normally do, neither of these vehicles show up...

Last edited:
A bunch of high-mileage CPOs were made available over the last couple of days...FYI.

Even an 85 with AP1/30k miles for $50.5 which must be close to a new low for AP1s.

85 kWh Model S 5YJSA1H17EFP57530 | Tesla

Thats a great price for an AP1 85kWh. With Pano and only 9k miles more on the ODO than my CPO, but $14k cheaper. I am surprised it is still available. Someone go grab it.

Will I ever see a an X at that price and range?

Thats a great price for an AP1 85kWh. Will I ever see a an X at that price and range? 14k cheaper than what I bought with Panp and only 9k miles more on the ODO. I am surprised it is still available. Someone go grab it.

I stumbled upon an Inv P90D X a couple of months ago that was $35k off MSRP. Someone mentioned that this was likely a "non clean" Carfax, but an incredible deal to lease (I think it was $850-ish for 3yr/10k mi...This one was gone in minutes.

So they are "out there"...

"Interesting" P90D X

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I was told by an adviser that if a car didn't have a clean car fax it doesn't show up on the official site, is that correct? I grabbed one that had a dented fender so it wasn't listed. I'm waiting for it to be delivered and don't care about the fender as I'll drive it for a while and then pass off to the wife.