Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your 6.0+ car name (if you are willing to share?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I have a Scottish heritage and have the plates coming with name TESLASS and thinking of The Lass. The catch is that this powerful beauty may be male! My boss named my last car after seeing me driving...it was the Silver Bullet. At least that was gender neutral. Am still thinking.......

Star Wars, Slave I was Jang and Boba Fett's ship. Slave II was a later ship used by Boba Fett. Not sure what happened with III through XI since I'm not that up on the EU.

There is no Slave 3-10. Slave II was the last one Boba used after he went out like a punk in Ep6 (spoiler alert?). Unless JJ comes up with some hidden offspring of his in Ep 7-9, I don't see them being used anymore.
We just used 11 for the fan/volume settings, which is also a tribute to Spinal Tap. Bonus points given to the fellow Tesla Green Car Alliance member!

Have had my Model S for over a year. I just call her Amps.
Once I had a girlfriend named Ampara. I affectionately called her "Amps" too. She was also gorgeous and electric!
Bummer that you guys didn't upgrade, given that characterization.

- - - Updated - - -

Slave I and II were already used so we chose Slave XI (since the fan and volume goes to 11).
bonus points to the first one that gets the ref!
The shape is a little wrong compared to Fett's Slave I.

IMG_6591.JPG