Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your top feature request that could be accomplished via software update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand. I did a web search and apparently this feature is available on Models S/X but not Model 3.

If you discover differently please let us know.

My 3 works just like described. I turned off tilting on both side mirrors on day 1. I've got a long driveway I back down and I like to have them at regular level for long distance sighting. Maybe it changed in one of the updates but my setting got saved or something? Not sure I want to test it out now!

My 3 works just like described. I turned off tilting on both side mirrors on day 1. I've got a long driveway I back down and I like to have them at regular level for long distance sighting. Maybe it changed in one of the updates but my setting got saved or something? Not sure I want to test it out now!
I don't understand your post. Would you please explain what you meant by "My 3 works just like described"?

Sorry, I meant it works as described by @MP3Mike. I'm just going from memory from over a year ago though. However I did it, I configured mine not to tilt at all. I'll see if I can play with it later to confirm.
To be clear, what I am describing is passenger side mirror tilt and no tilt on the driver's side mirror when "Mirror Tilt" is enabled.

When you state, "I configured mine not to tilt at all", are you describing the driver side mirror, or both mirrors?

In any case, what we are seeking cannot be programmed on our Model 3.

• Informative
Reactions: israndy
To be clear, what I am describing is passenger side mirror tilt and no tilt on the driver's side mirror when "Mirror Tilt" is enabled.

When you state, "I configured mine not to tilt at all", are you describing the driver side mirror, or both mirrors?

In any case, what we are seeking cannot be programmed on our Model 3.

Oh, gotcha. Ya, I probably just did the global mirror tilt disable.

Change the Door Lock Notification when you walk away from the car. Change it from the horn to a more ear friendly sound coming out of the pedestrian speaker? Something like other luxury cars (Audi, BMW, etc.) Not sure this is possible or if the speaker could be loud enough? I really dislike the horn going off, especially in my garage.

Reactions: DesertSilver
As others have mentioned, I want the option to have a persistent view of the backup camera somewhere on the screen while driving. I’d suggest a smaller window and then go full screen when in reverse. Even better would be to have the repeater cameras on at all times in the upper corners, but I’d take just the backup cam.

I personally feel this would improve safety.