Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel repair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just move the wheels to the other side so after next weeks shopping you can get a matched set fixed. My wife's car (not a tesla) was new 2 years ago - she can't be bothered to take it to be serviced and there's moss growing on it 'cos washing cars isn't her thing...

Hey guys

my lovely wife has managed to curb 2 wheels - one on the way into the supermarket and another on the way out….don’t ask me how…she isn’t talking to me now as I dared to get annoyed about it ha :)

does anyone have any recommendations for mobile wheel repairs in south london

cheers

oli
I used this lot Prestige Wheels

They came to my house and did a fabulous job for £79.99. Franchise operation I assume, so can't speak for their London operation but the guy in Manchester I used was very good. No reason to doubt the service down your way shouldn't be just as good.

They seem to have mixed up Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire on their map ;)
HenryT how bad was your damage to your wheel?
It was pretty light to be fair - I meant to take before and after pics but didn't get chance. It was a 'scraup' along the outer rim of about 6 inches. It was a bit of a leap of faith using them, reputation unknown, but I figured for £80 the least it will be is better than it was before the repair. In the event, I really struggle to see where the repair is.

They took the wheel off the car and although they didn't remove the tyre they let the air out to push the tyre back on the rim so the whole of the edge could be worked on. He did the work in his van and all he asked of me was a power supply to plug into and a loan of my jack pads.

Would definitely use them again.