Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheels for Stock Model 3 Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which Costco did you go ? The one I went doesn’t have the adapter for model 3 they say.

Kanata (Ottawa). However I just got them to fit the tires and TPMS on my new rims, they didn't install them on the car - I mainly wanted to skip the spring rush and will do the install myself if winter ever ends around here. Having said that I did get them to mount and fit my winters last year and they used the pucks I gave them, no issues.

upload_2019-4-11_14-37-34.png

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
Where? I don't have a go-to place anymore so always looking for recommendations. Does the $109 include Hunter Roadforce balancing? Most places charge extra for it.
It's at Kal Tire with the TOCO discount.

They don't do roadforce to my knowledge. They installed my winter tires last season and I don't have any issues so I didn't chase roadforce this time around either.

I have appointment tmrw with them. I booked it online but it said $114 +tax (no where to put TOCO in the notes). I will ask about the TOCO discount as well.

It's at Kal Tire with the TOCO discount.

They don't do roadforce to my knowledge. They installed my winter tires last season and I don't have any issues so I didn't chase roadforce this time around either.

Went to Advan Tire in Scarborough to get my summer rims/tires installed. Happy with the work. They were not super busy, just a steady stream of cars so they weren’t rushing. $100 cash all in for mounting with TPMS, balancing, and installation. Used the hockey pucks that I brought.

Attachments

• 49AF8BF1-7B9A-46E8-AB5F-AC54128EC24C.jpeg
    49AF8BF1-7B9A-46E8-AB5F-AC54128EC24C.jpeg
    700.3 KB · Views: 157
Almost dropped a load of cash on 20" forged TSportline M3115's and probably would have if they took CC but by the time I got around to setting up a wire transfer, the guy on my right shoulder convinced me that I shouldn't put 10% of the vehicle's cost into wheels/tires. Not to mention you'd then probably want MPP coilover's, arms etc bringing the entire project up to about $10k.

So today finally got off the fence and ordered 19" Fast FC04's, OEM TPMS and Michelin PS 4S tires. Not that this is all that relevant to the topic. I'll keep my OEM aero wheels as they are with X-Ice on them.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: 03DSG and Tony_YYZ
SuperSpeed responded:

We actually did several Model 3s for the past year with RF03RR. 18x8.5 +35 5x114.3 fit nicely!

Though Tires23 also carries Brixton Forged, Signature, WORK and Vossen wheels.

So many choices. So many pot holes...I'd love staggered Pilot Sport 4S on 20" forged such as Brixton but given about 140km / day of commuting, I think I'll play it safe and stick with the MXM4's on 18" wheels such as the RF03RR's.

I've had the RF03RR's with the stock MXM4's for the past 2 weeks now, and so far I really like them.

Attachments

• IMG_20190413_171206.jpg
    IMG_20190413_171206.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: Ludatik
Almost dropped a load of cash on 20" forged TSportline M3115's and probably would have if they took CC but by the time I got around to setting up a wire transfer, the guy on my right shoulder convinced me that I shouldn't put 10% of the vehicle's cost into wheels/tires. Not to mention you'd then probably want MPP coilover's, arms etc bringing the entire project up to about $10k.

So today finally got off the fence and ordered 19" Fast FC04's, OEM TPMS and Michelin PS 4S tires. Not that this is all that relevant to the topic. I'll keep my OEM aero wheels as they are with X-Ice on them.

It sure is a slippery slope with modding.

I've had the RF03RR's with the stock MXM4's for the past 2 weeks now, and so far I really like them.

I ended up selling my MXM4's to a non-Tesla buyer which allowed me to consider many options but settled with a 19" size.

I would have looked seriously at the RF03RR's (given the 05's aren't available in our bolt pattern which is what I really wanted...arghh) but they weren't listed in a 19" wheel. So I was forced to go with the FAST FC04's (black wheels on a black 3) or at least that's what I deducted.

For 18", the RF03RR's are certainly a great choice.

I ended up selling my MXM4's to a non-Tesla buyer which allowed me to consider many options but settled with a 19" size.

I would have looked seriously at the RF03RR's (given the 05's aren't available in our bolt pattern which is what I really wanted...arghh) but they weren't listed in a 19" wheel. So I was forced to go with the FAST FC04's (black wheels on a black 3) or at least that's what I deducted.

For 18", the RF03RR's are certainly a great choice.
You got pictures?