Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheels for Stock Model 3 Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost dropped a load of cash on 20" forged TSportline M3115's and probably would have if they took CC but by the time I got around to setting up a wire transfer, the guy on my right shoulder convinced me that I shouldn't put 10% of the vehicle's cost into wheels/tires. Not to mention you'd then probably want MPP coilover's, arms etc bringing the entire project up to about $10k.

So today finally got off the fence and ordered 19" Fast FC04's, OEM TPMS and Michelin PS 4S tires. Not that this is all that relevant to the topic. I'll keep my OEM aero wheels as they are with X-Ice on them.
It sure is a slippery slope with modding.

If you give a mouse a cookie..... :)

Excuse the dirty car

3A1B827B-C9BA-41E2-AE08-162DCA69D660.jpeg
4453057A-F182-4838-903F-9693225DDCE6.jpeg

I ordered a set of Fast FC04 (18x8 +30 offset) last week from PMC Tire and they arrived today. Took one out of the box and they look great! The only problem is, they sent me 18x9 wheels, not the 18x8 I ordered! They were closed by this time, so I sent an email and will call them tomorrow when they open. It seems like 9" wheels are within the spec for the factory 18" Michelin Primacy MXM4, so in theory I think _could_ use them. However, my concern is that this will make the wheel more susceptible to curb rash (the tires on 8.5" aero wheels are bad enough as it is). It will also extend an extra 16mm than factory but that's probably hardly noticeable. Thoughts?

Okay, so after returning the 18x9, I got the 18x8 (total time since order first placed... 24 days). Installed today, and I like the look!
IMG_20190424_172609.jpg
IMG_20190424_172559.jpg

There is a place in Scarborough that sells RF03RR for $800. They weight 18.2lbs. Does anyone heard about them? As for the TPMS how much are they in total? CAD.

I just picked up the RF03RR's this week and will be installing them on the OEM Michelin's early next (weather in Toronto this weekend isn't great so keeping snows on a few more days). I've always thought the OEM rim was inset too far so the 35 offset of the new wheel should help that a little...

I just picked up the RF03RR's this week and will be installing them on the OEM Michelin's early next (weather in Toronto this weekend isn't great so keeping snows on a few more days). I've always thought the OEM rim was inset too far so the 35 offset of the new wheel should help that a little...
smart move... expecting snow this Sunday... yikes...
Is it just me or do the RF03RR's look a bit like the stock OEM 18s without the aero caps on?