Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are all the inventory Model X's?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like new Model X custom order deliveries are now pushed to June, was just late March couple of days earlier. Was planning to buy it a week or two, damn now long wait.
Whoa you are right. My order just confirmed yesterday and got a VIN this morning. DS said delivery set for last 2 weeks of March.

On the bright side you might get some new stuff in a June build!

Whoa you are right. My order just confirmed yesterday and got a VIN this morning. DS said delivery set for last 2 weeks of March.

On the bright side you might get some new stuff in a June build!

Yeah I just placed an order for MX 100D today for June delivery. The wait sucks but at least there is time till June to see if there is some refresh or something.

Congrats on your MX orders. Good news is bonus depreciation is now 100% in first year for MX vehicles that take delivery in 2018 - if MX is used as 100% business use vehicle. That's up from 50% bonus depreciation for MX put into service before September 2017.

I ended up ordering 3 weeks ago and have est delivery for March. Was shopping inventory for 3 months and couldn't find a 7 seat configuration I wanted, most were 6 or 5 seaters. Was hoping to score a inventory discounted model but happy with the decision to custom build. Just wish my Model 3 reservation opens up soon now! I think I have to have taken delivery before I will be moved up, but prior to purchase was told after I put order in that I am considered an owner now and would get bumped up which clearly didn't happen. Not blaming the OAs I spoke with but wish they were more informed before giving out false information.

Does anyone know if your deposit from a custom order MX can be applied to an inventory MX if you can find one before taking delivery? I heard that they will be releasing demo loaners here in the next week or two and would prefer not to wait until my late March delivery date. (and would love to get a 100 for the price of a 75)

Does anyone know if your deposit from a custom order MX can be applied to an inventory MX if you can find one before taking delivery? I heard that they will be releasing demo loaners here in the next week or two and would prefer not to wait until my late March delivery date. (and would love to get a 100 for the price of a 75)
If your custom order has not entered production.

My OA said she expects new inventory vehicles soon and let me know if she finds anything that matches my criteria. My 100D custom order is scheduled for June so getting early will be great. But on the other hand with June delivery it gives time to wait and see if they do any more improvements by then or if there is any refresh.

My OA said she expects new inventory vehicles soon and let me know if she finds anything that matches my criteria. My 100D custom order is scheduled for June so getting early will be great. But on the other hand with June delivery it gives time to wait and see if they do any more improvements by then or if there is any refresh.

Just FYI, once your car goes into production, you can no longer switch to an inventory car. So you probably have a month or two.

• Informative
Reactions: cartech