Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are all the inventory Model X's?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually isn't this going against what the general idea is ?

I tought everybody agreed that tesla was making discounts available at the end of a quarter to increase sales before quarter results.

Also these inventory car have little discount if any.

I have a feeling that these inventory cars are brand new declined deliveries consequence of the MCU update. Just last week I found a brand new inventory car on the exact same config than the one I wanted but with old MCU, no discount is being offered regardless. I assume that Tesla is expecting to offload this cars to people that are not aware of the upgrade or those who would prefer immediate delivery over the upgrade.

Reactions: racerx43
I have a feeling that these inventory cars are brand new declined deliveries consequence of the MCU update. Just last week I found a brand new inventory car on the exact same config than the one I wanted but with old MCU, no discount is being offered regardless. I assume that Tesla is expecting to offload this cars to people that are not aware of the upgrade or those who would prefer immediate delivery over the upgrade.
Maybe some but not all because it is too much of a coincidence for them all to be 75Ds.

All of these inventory MX 75D, even the ones that state model year 2018, have 0 to 60 times listed as 6 seconds. A new configured order gives you a MX 75D with a 0 to 60 of 4.9 seconds. What gives?
The data and/or code used to display that data often has mistakes. Last week, I saw a 2018 car (or maybe it was 2017) listed as a 2015 car. Later in the day, it was corrected.