Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WHERE is our Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Badging!?!?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a Model 3 in my neighborhood a few days ago with the Dual Motor badge. I don’t know the owner or any details.

I’ll be skipping out on having that installed on my car as I prefer the clean look.

We're in the Bay Area and just got an email from Tesla asking if we wanted to come in for a 15-minute install of my Dual Motor badging (courtesy install of course). They were doing it at the Kato Road property and over a Saturday/Sunday. Asked if we could let them know. Not sure what we'll do yet. We're getting our car Xpel'd mid-December but still might drive over to pick it up or ask if it can be sent to our local SvC for pickup (not sure if that's an option but would think so as I'm sure most of the country will be handled that way) and let our detailers do it. Haven't seen the Kato Road property yet so that might be worth the drive. Still not sure how I feel about adding the badging to the car.

Anyway thought the email was interesting and people should know that the badging at least is coming. Sure your spoilers aren't far behind.

Here's what the email said:

kato badging - 1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Cowby and lensovet
Picked up my car Nov 12th. Just got an email that spoiler and badging install will be available during the first quarter of 2019. They will notify me when they get the parts. As other have stated, they can keep the dual Motor badge but I want my spoiler.