Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which floor mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am going through the same debate! having done some research every review I have see for RH mats recommends the BougeRV ones - not the cheapest around but reassuringly expensive?? dont forget the hockey pucks for lifting the car so you dont damage the battery packs!

I am going through the same debate! having done some research every review I have see for RH mats recommends the BougeRV ones - not the cheapest around but reassuringly expensive?? dont forget the hockey pucks for lifting the car so you dont damage the battery packs!
Are they the all weather rubber ones? I think I’d prefer more of a carpet mat, saw these on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07XQYS53L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_m7YqEbABWG2CG

they just all seem either pretty ugly or really expensive! Not even heard about the pucks, are these a must!?

Are they the all weather rubber ones? I think I’d prefer more of a carpet mat, saw these on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07XQYS53L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_m7YqEbABWG2CG

they just all seem either pretty ugly or really expensive! Not even heard about the pucks, are these a must!?

The Telsa carpet mats are pretty decent.

The pucks are needed if you ever intend to jack up the car or if you have to have garage work (e.g. tyre issues) and you want to be sure the workshop don't damage the battery pack. If you only ever intend or expect the car to be dealt with directly by Tesla mechanics then you don't need the pucks. A Google search will quickly let you know what I'm talking about!

Reactions: melbrayporkpie

yup the all weather ones I have a 4 and 5yr old so nothing else will work! Check out ebay they have some pretty good material ones with carbon fibre inlays in them for around £60?

Get the pucks and take em with you always - you never know when you are stuck by the side of the road with a flat tyre and an eedjit mechanic 'I've seen loadsa these before mate' that then costs thousands to fix!

On accessories check out some of the threads too - another essential is the wireless charger to sit in the mobile phone slot.....

I recently discovered an advantage or carpet mats over all weather (in a different car) - it can soak up much of a whole large Starbucks coffee that jumped out of my cup holder (stupidly didn't have my home made insert in) onto the floor at my feet. By the time I got home 10 minutes later, not a drop could be seen, but it was a very heavy mat. Unfortunately, I think it may also have overflowed a bit (24fl oz is a lot of fluid) into the main carpet as car stinks a bit since. To make matters worse, it was my free Starbucks - hence the large cup. If they were all weather, it just would have flowed everywhere.

I bought these mats too and although don’t have the car to put them in yet so can’t comment on fit, they do seem well made and of a good quality.

They were at around £50 when I got them so maybe worth waiting for price fluctuations on Amazon if you’re going down this route

Since we are all waiting for our M3P cars with delivery creeping closer. I have moved to looking at accessories.
Noticed that the Tesla car mats on the website are out of stock.

Does anyone know another source of the mats please?

thanks

Ian

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 81
Im thinking of the moulded rubber protective ones. like this.,.,,.,..,
I was confused by the photo you posted of the fabric ones :)

As far as I know, Tesla have never stocked them since the model 3 arrived in the UK. I got a rubber bootliner from WeatherTech direct for my LR, and am just moving that to the P when it arrives. Never bothered with internal ones despite two football-playing kids and the Cumbrian weather :)