Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

which headlights are on 3/2017 PUP s75d?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

meomyo

Nov 30, 2017
colorado
I am confused with headlamps. We have a setting for adaptive headlights on the car but the area above the main headlamps(with the supposed 3 led's) is blank.When i turn the wheel in drive only a foglamp extra light comes on on the side but no 3 led lights above the main headlight. I thought pup is supposed to have the 3 led turning lamps that work when the car is in drive and you turn the wheel like i have seen in i think hanz/holtz video.

I know there are a ton of threads on this but can someone pleease let me know if i should contact the SC on this for replacement? Is there supposed to be the main headlight 3 top led's as well as the foglamp extra side light with the PUP we paid extra for at that time? thanx
i will attach some pics here..

Attachments

• P9120117.JPG
    P9120117.JPG
    272.2 KB · Views: 95
  • P9120114.JPG
    P9120114.JPG
    309.8 KB · Views: 78
  • P9120115.JPG
    P9120115.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 82
  • P9120116.JPG
    P9120116.JPG
    295.2 KB · Views: 80
I am confused with headlamps. We have a setting for adaptive headlights on the car but the area above the main headlamps(with the supposed 3 led's) is blank.When i turn the wheel in drive only a foglamp extra light comes on on the side but no 3 led lights above the main headlight. I thought pup is supposed to have the 3 led turning lamps that work when the car is in drive and you turn the wheel like i have seen in i think hanz/holtz video.

I know there are a ton of threads on this but can someone pleease let me know if i should contact the SC on this for replacement? Is there supposed to be the main headlight 3 top led's as well as the foglamp extra side light with the PUP we paid extra for at that time? thanx
i will attach some pics here..
You have the correct headlights, they just aren't programmed in the body controller properly. Take a look here.