Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who Scored the best deal during the Firesale? $46k Perf. Model 3 (Spreadsheet)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These deals randomly pop up, too. I had my rep working with me to find something specific. She was searching all over California for a few days (in Mid-March), and one morning the following popped up that I jumped on: LR AWD, aero, EAP in white w/ 214 miles on it for $47,990. Roughly $7,500 off if you account EAP is $2k more than AP.

I'm still soured on the fact that they raised the price by $1,500 on the car I was looking to order only a few days after I started seriously thinking about it. It's not much, but just the principle stops me from ordering one for more than it was a few days before. Before anyone gives me a hard time that's my personal decision and I won't change it.

Reactions: Stach
I'm still soured on the fact that they raised the price by $1,500 on the car I was looking to order only a few days after I started seriously thinking about it. It's not much, but just the principle stops me from ordering one for more than it was a few days before. Before anyone gives me a hard time that's my personal decision and I won't change it.

I understand but it was a stated increase. They also delayed it by 48 hours waiting until the 20th night. I ordered mine on the 18th since it was supposed to happen that night.

They also decreased the prices quite a bit end of feb/early March

My car was $11060 off. Inventory ‘18 Performance Model 3

EOQ fire sale FTW

Attachments

• 26E5188B-A513-4960-A394-3DC01DF21B19.png
    26E5188B-A513-4960-A394-3DC01DF21B19.png
    252.3 KB · Views: 135

Cut one's nose to spite one's face?

Geesh.

Just get in contact with a Tesla rep and have them email you when they find an inventory car that will meet your needs.