Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who with a score of 100 and more than 100 miles is still waiting for FSD roll out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anyone that would have a chance of Tweeting to Musk and him replying? Seems it would be practical idea to continue to add more 100s as they happen before moving to 99 (it that will ever happen or happen timely).

Also Musk's Tweet this morning said "Beta 10.2 now rolling out to cars with 100/100 safety score over 100 miles" this morning at 4AM. This sounds like ALL 100s with >100 miles should get it this morning.

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 2.59.59 PM.png

Is there anyone that would have a chance of Tweeting to Musk and him replying? Seems it would be practical idea to continue to add more 100s as they happen before moving to 99 (it that will ever happen or happen timely).

Also Musk's Tweet this morning said "Beta 10.2 now rolling out to cars with 100/100 safety score over 100 miles" this morning at 4AM. This sounds like ALL 100s with >100 miles should get it this morning.

View attachment 720281
They didn't there are a few models of cars which appear to have been excluded, and it seems anyone who achieved a 100 after the Friday cutoff was excluded also. Not sure if there were other groups.

It seems if you have more than one Tesla on the same account they both have to achieve 100 if the requested FSD beta is granted.
I have two on my account who both had 100s with more than 100 miles on them, but only one got it.
I hit a score of 100 on the one that got it on Thursday night.
I hit a score of 100 on the one that did not get it on Friday night (13 days in a row of 100, with the first day being a 93).

It's a disaster if you wanted to get into beta testing without actual intent to help make the system better. For people with this mentality, prolly best to exit the testing program and make room for others.
This. I’m eager to help them develop the algorithm better and faster so I consider myself a volunteer software QA analyst. I’ve already provided feedback on three different, albeit minor, observations.

I think what angers me the most about this whole thing isn't getting skipped over for the beta, it's that I apparently have to keep driving in what is IMO an often unsafe manner to keep my score up even though I don't know if there is any hope of actually getting the beta at all.
I won’t be doing that. Will drive other cars. Too disappointed to get in the Plaid like an old lady.

I'm quite surprised you still keep jumping to conclusions like these. When the FSD button became available, you kept complaining that Plaid was excluded from 2021.32.22 and less than an hour later, you got the update yourself. Similarly when you first got this new car, you kept complaining that Plaid is excluded from any software updates and sure enough you did get updates. There could be a reason for the slow rollout for your type of vehicle that isn't because Tesla believes Plaid owners should be treated worse.
@Mardak No conclusions to jump to. It’s a fact that no Plaid, or MS LR, with FSD got either the yoke improvements update, or the FSD beta (if they had a 100 score and 100 miles plus driven) - at this point in time. No one has been able to prove otherwise - Here, or anywhere else; those are the facts. Nice try, though…

I purchased FSD 4 years ago when I purchased the car. Living and driving in So. Cal and having to achieve a safety score of 100 in order to perhaps, maybe, someday get the software and FSD attributes I already paid for seems odd. If I could get a safety score of 100 what would I need FSD for? Just sayin.. My model S has close to 100,000 miles and has a great track record for reliability and it is still my preferred car to date. But this whole safety score lottery seems ridiculous. I would just like what I paid for, nothing more, nothing less. FWIW my safety score usually runs around 95-96 in the real world of commuter traffic.

I remember a tweet saying that you needed the 100 score, but also not too many other cars in your area on FSD because of neural-net limitations. (I can't remember if it was satellites). I live in the mountains, and it is impossible to drive on the curvy highways at the speed limit and not get a yellow score for cornering (I was cornering at intersections like I had a glass vase balancing in the trunk, but the highway bends are pretty hard for 65mph). I also got a phantom braking event on Autopilot (with nothing in front of me), that gave me a Red score on Front Collision warning that day. So I'm at 98. Hopefully soon as I've been a Model S owner since 2013, and each car has had the highest level of Autopilot/FSD possible, including my 2019.

Reactions: pilotSteve
I replied to the message that gave me FSD beta on one of my cars and asked why my other car didn’t get it. The automated response said to schedule a service appointment, so I did that. I’m expecting nothing, but damn I feel stupid getting FSD beta on my wife’s car but not mine…she’s never gonna test it and I hate driving a 3 now that I have a Y.

Post in thread 'FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)' FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

I probably posted in the wrong thread. Per TeslaFi there are some older MS/MX who have it - but I can't tell if they were Mcu1/Ap2 that were upgraded, or MCU1/AP2.5. Since they have the FSD BETA, their current configuration must be MCU2/AP3.

I'm starting to think the cameras first upgraded in AP 2.5 are needed for the FSD beta to date.

Very disappointing if true.

Screenshot_20211011-191839_Chrome.jpg