Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why don’t I have the newest Over The Air update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got updated from 2021.11.103 to 2021.36.5 today. Have a bit over 900 miles on the car now. Software update preference toggle is set to "Advanced".
There are always lots of variables, but for anyone else in the same boat, that might be what you get next.

Reactions: Hobbsave
Just got updated from 2021.11.103 to 2021.36.5 today. Have a bit over 900 miles on the car now. Software update preference toggle is set to "Advanced".
There are always lots of variables, but for anyone else in the same boat, that might be what you get next.
I have set it to advanced and no update. Always connected to wifi at home. Took delivery Sept and have over 2500 miles.

if you still don't have an update pushed to your vehicle, I would recommend using the app to place a service request under the software tab. Anything is possible and very well could be something holding back the update.

if you still don't have an update pushed to your vehicle, I would recommend using the app to place a service request under the software tab. Anything is possible and very well could be something holding back the update.
Yea I tried to do that and they cancelled my service request saying "there's many different versions of software and not everyone gets the update at the same time"