Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will editing after June affect free internet connectivity?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. I placed the order 6/30 and then it showed COMPLETED status for "Payment Method" ( I have selected Tesla finance), now July 6th the edit design page shows PENDING status against Payment Method, I can never get this to be COMPLETED no matter how many times I save. Attached screenshots.

Orderplaced-June30.png OrderEdit-July6.png

I was finally able to get hold of Tesla Customer service, been calling for a week. They added the Premium content back in my profile, it now says 1 year free content in the design page, but since my original order was placed on 6/30 they added the content back after I sent them my order confirmation email that was dated 6/30.

As far as Payment goes, they say it will always be in PENDING state until it gets close to delivery. Did not know that I was not supposed to click the "Edit Design" button, now my order is pushed to Q4 .. bummer.

I was finally able to get hold of Tesla Customer service, been calling for a week. They added the Premium content back in my profile, it now says 1 year free content in the design page, but since my original order was placed on 6/30 they added the content back after I sent them my order confirmation email that was dated 6/30.

As far as Payment goes, they say it will always be in PENDING state until it gets close to delivery. Did not know that I was not supposed to click the "Edit Design" button, now my order is pushed to Q4 .. bummer.

Is there somewhere you can see now where it says 1 year free vs premium content - or only if you go back into design? Did they confirm that you had actually lost it with your edit and you only fixed it by calling in? That's annoying.

You can only see that if you go back to design in the "Interior" page. Yes they confirmed that mine was actually changed to subscription, only after I sent an email proving that my original order was on 6/30, they sent me a confirmation email saying they will retrofit the Premium subscription without any fee. I actually asked them to email me, so now I actually have in writing :).

You can only see that if you go back to design in the "Interior" page. Yes they confirmed that mine was actually changed to subscription, only after I sent an email proving that my original order was on 6/30, they sent me a confirmation email saying they will retrofit the Premium subscription without any fee. I actually asked them to email me, so now I actually have in writing :).

Who did you email? I sent one a while ago to the general contact under my account and haven't head anything. Can't get through on the phone...