Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wondering why you can't discuss Elon's tweets? Preserved as an example.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate your reply. I have made more money then I could possibly spend even with the diminished stock price. I will be far from done with the stock. Sell some now and then after the first of the year and will still have a lot left. I have been holding all since 2016 and it is the only stock I own. My sons will get the choice of what to do with what they inherit.

Be kind. When people are being jerks, be kinder. This company is about making a more sustainable future for us all and the founder created that mission for the company you are investing in.

I won’t post it here but there is a Ben Shapiro (who’s Jewish) clip that sums up the situation very well and includes quite a bit of context. Once again people are flailing their arms over nothing.
I watched. Ben Shapiro is a right wing nut job. I am jewish. I had family members with numbers tattooed on their arm. I didn't support Isreal before this month. I don't support religious cults even the ones that are Speaker of the House.

Be kind. When people are being jerks, be kinder. This company is about making a more sustainable future for us all and the founder created that mission for the company you are investing in.
I hear you. I was always proud to own Tesla. I have put my life on the line for Elon's supposed mission. He is an idiot.

And I am begiining to sell as much stock as I can without giving the IRS a windfall.
So? Lots of folks here will gladly buy up your shares.

All I know is that I'd like to see all the posts about Elon's tweets moved to their own thread; we're beating the proverbial dead horse here.

(And for the record, I mostly disapprove of his latest.)

Reactions: Max Plaid
Emotions have no place in investing, so too bad you will miss this once in a lifetime investing opportunity for "personal reasons". Maybe one day you'll be able to separate the two? :cool:
this is a recurring pattern over the years with TSLA ... Elon tweets something former HODLERs overreact and sell .... it seems so irrational

We've seen this show before, last time the trigger is Soros, basically anytime Elon criticizes any Jewish person he's labelled as "anti-Semite", meanwhile (skipped a few hundreds words here since I don't want to be banned for being political).

So yeah, maybe just re-read the comments from back then instead of posting new ones, since it's all the same.

Arguing over whether or not Elon’s tweets affects the stock price is really besides the point. These things rarely matter until they suddenly do. One day the dam will burst and Elon will be fired as Tesla CEO. He holds ordinary shares. It can happen.

Nothing good is going to happen to Tesla or Twitter because Elon chooses to embroil himself in this stupid, pointless kind of controversy.

We've seen this show before, last time the trigger is Soros, basically anytime Elon criticizes any Jewish person he's labelled as "anti-Semite", meanwhile (skipped a few hundreds words here since I don't want to be banned for being political).

So yeah, maybe just re-read the comments from back then instead of posting new ones, since it's all the same.
He said a post that echoed what triggered the Tree of Life Synagogue massacre. Dont downplay what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.