Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Working for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Apologies if this isn't the right place to put this.

I’m interested in working for Tesla (Tesla Energy or Tesla Motors), but there’s no positions advertised in the state where I live (Queensland).

I’ve submitted my CV in the careers section of their website, but is there anything else I can do beside watch for positions when/if they come up?

If (when?) Tesla expands into a new area would they typically relocate existing staff from another state and/or head hunt for key positions?

Thanks

Hi,

Apologies if this isn't the right place to put this.

I’m interested in working for Tesla (Tesla Energy or Tesla Motors), but there’s no positions advertised in the state where I live (Queensland).

I’ve submitted my CV in the careers section of their website, but is there anything else I can do beside watch for positions when/if they come up?

If (when?) Tesla expands into a new area would they typically relocate existing staff from another state and/or head hunt for key positions?

Thanks
This link All Tesla Motors Jobs In Australia | Recruit.net will get you a list of all Tesla jobs in Oz. Subscribe and they will be Emailed to you.

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
When it comes to job hunting, regardless of company, I always like to do a bit of old-school networking, both in person and virtual. Of course, one's mileage may vary, depending on factors such as timing (or lack thereof) and approach.