Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y-LR in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm comfortable planning to reach a stop @ 10% if it's a Supercharger.

However if it's a 1 or 2 stall Tritium charger, no way José.
That’s it. I’m headed to a regional area with an NRMA charger that seems to be in and out of service with another NRMA option a little way away but still mostly on the route. Or a supercharger really out of the way. Otherwise it will be type 2 chargers and long wait.

Has anyone taken their long range on a highway trip? Got my first one planned and ABRP is indicating about 300ish km range from 100-26% - I was maybe expecting more like 400km but wondering what other real world experiences are.

I did Docklands, Vic to Ovens SC a couple of weeks ago. Got 294 km using 68% (79 to 11%) of the battery between charges. Calculating that out, you'll get around 430 km (100 to 0%). Temperature was around 14 - 15C and gained 158 meters in altitude. Driving the speed limit, with a large part of the distance on Hume Hwy @ 110 km/h. One other in car with skis, boots and luggage.

Reactions: 88sasquatch
Anyone know how to select car in ABRP.

Nothing happens when I click select new car
It’s a pretty brittle App. I have two cars configured and the app often locks up when I try and switch. I have an older iPad and i double tap the home button and swipe up to completely close the app Then try again and it will often then work. Later Apple models are different I understand. If your on Android you’re on your own. 🫤

• Informative
Reactions: Quickst