Hey all, When I ordered my inventory car, the website said "14 day delivery available." Fast forward 21 days and my car isn't even on a truck yet, I'm running up against two time-sensitive issues 1) My $250 vehicle registration is due Oct 31 2) My Carmax offer for my trade-in expires Nov 3. I'm told that Tesla only matches these offers while they are valid I haven't had the best delivery experience so far; my DS is not communicative or responsive, and doesn't seem interested in proactively finding out information about my car and its delay. Anyway, does anyone think I'd have success in getting a written offer to accept my trade at the Carmax price after Nov3 if the car is further delayed? The Carmax offer is $1500 above the Tesla quote (which came in an e-mail, they never updated the MyTesla order page). If so, do I talk to the DS about that or a manager? I also would like to just park the car in their lot on the 31st and let the plate expire, so that on the day of delivery I just hand over the title. Thoughts on that too?