Assumptions: M3 will ship with fully autonomous hardware and legislation passes allowing its use by 2020 or several years later. Statistics: We use our our cars only 10% of the time and the other 90% it's sits idle. Scenario: After being dropped of at work at 8am your Tesla goes into Taxi mode. People using App summon a S, X, 3 etc... depending on their needs. Your car goes and picks them up and drops them off at their location. Then car returns to work picks you up for trip home Question: Would you be interested and or willing to let your Tesla generate revenue while your not using it?