Not sure if I'm going to push this issue but I really wanted to spend the extra for the 100D and feel I got conned out of it by my DS. DS- The Model X will be complete during the week of March 6th. The factory expects the Model X to arrive in St. Louis around March 22nd. What does your availability look like in late-March for delivery? ME- I feel a little mislead when I requested to make changes to a 100D in January you indicated that our model x was due to be complete at the end of the week (January 30) and could not be upgraded for this reason. Is the delay due to a change to the 100D? DS- The factory originally planned to have your Model X completed on the 30th of January. This changed since our factory is shutting down to install new tools. Unfortunately the factory doesn’t send me notifications on when they will adjust the production schedule, I’m only able to view this information once it happens.