Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Ideal Model 3 Color Configuration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To properly compare and contrast colors, I think what we need is a set of Model 3 images covering all angles especially the front and back. Also, I know that super thin profiled tires look great but we really need realistic sizes and if ever there is a way to remove all window tint because you are not going to find a car coming out of showroom with dark tints all around. In other words, rather than covering just one particular angle when the car looks best, the right way to compare is to see all angles and with more realistic production car characteristics.

mylambo23.jpg
lamborghini-huracan-lp610-4-spyder-c551321032016035134_1.jpg
Lamborghini-Huracan-LP610-4-Spyder-6-630x354.jpg
img-337997118-1455740471141.jpg

I'm in the camp with those who feel that mundane colors should not be the norm for this car. Were it up to me, basic white and black and silver would not even be on offer. Some genuinely unique-to-Tesla colors are in order. And I don't mean just their version of "red." It is time for some truly stand-out colors. The folks buying these aren't likely going to want to be in an invisible car like a Honda Civic... or Chevy Bolt.

Plus... if purple isn't going to be offered, this is going to cost me a lot of money for custom paint!

Reactions: MP3Mike