Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zero Mile club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another very slow day.
Most folks that do not have something in the trunk they
need to dispose of or have a job that they have to work at are
in the same boat. World wide.
I have never been a fan of a job that I needed to do work.
I guess I will wake up my car to get the latest news.

Feel for you back to the future man. Had a hip replacement three days before elective surgery was cancelled and so I’ve been “quarantined” anyway. That said, I’m walking pretty well five weeks out and I’ve been stir crazy in the house. So, me wife and I’ve been taking nice drives...just because. Today we drove about 50 miles and even left the State. So good to get my head out of the kitchen. I encourage you to do Tesla mental health therapy was often as you want/need to. :) Be well. Stay Calm. Stay Safe.

Reactions: pilotSteve
I have an essential job and use my MS for work. Did 3 house calls today in Austin and drove over 100 miles. I still get to drive mine!
(of course trips to the post office, bank, and grocery store gets me out of the house too)

And with very little traffic out now you can really open it up!

Reactions: pilotSteve
I've only been going to the local burrito place for take-out, once or twice a week; however, my wife and I took a quick trip to a local overlook to catch up on Ozark. We brought snacks and made an afternoon of it. Definitely not zero-club worthy, but our electric bill was very low this month, nearly $70 bucks which wasn't bad (compared to maybe $116, cheap, local municipal power ftw!)