Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two teslas over two days with FSD (12.3.4)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday, I test drove a Model Y with FSD and was blown away; there were zero issues. It handled everything perfectly.

Today, I took my kid to see it, and I thought I would try the new Model 3. Yesterday was sunny and in the middle of the day. Today, traffic was terrible, and it was sprinkling. Initially, everything was fine, then I had to make an unprotected left during rush hour. Cars were piling up behind me, so I took over and made the turn.

Next, we were making a right turn, and it clipped the curb. Thankfully, the wheels look fine. On the way home, it made a bizarre left lane change even though we needed to exit the highway in 0.3 miles. It changed its mind almost instantly and then tried to get over. I didn’t trust that it would sneak in and took over.

While going back into the mall where the Tesla showroom is, it made another bizarre left into a painted median when it needed to make a right.

Yesterday was a 4.5/5, today was a 2/5. Do other people find HW4 is way worse, or was it the traffic and rain?