Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10.6.1 is going wider per TeslaFi.

1639355857379.png

I also went from 10.5 to 10.6.1. It’s not in the release notes, but this release includes a 19.7% increase in permanence of longitudinal UVD detection and in right turn - when turning right - scenarios, an uprevving of Chinese (simplified) language detection of potential scenario network visibility.

Just installed 10.6.1 from 10.5. I'll test drive it tomorrow. Hoping it stops slowing down for no reason and tapping the brakes so often. It would also be nice if it didn't get into the wrong lane .25 mile before a turn. Does anyone know know of a translation of the release notes? 😆

Well driving home last night and I saw it coming but FSD saw it faster. I had a Moron Come blasting out of his gated community and blow right through a stop sign and turn right in front of me. My car went ludicrous speed (to stop) from 50-5 in no time at all. It did good and it was a very close call. Did not lock up the tires stopping. I want to say the computer was a half second faster than me, and I saw it coming. Last drive on 10.5

I tried 10.6.1 Beta this morning and it was flawless. I only had to tap the gas three times for it to take off from a stop sign. It is braking and accelerating at a very nice pace, I want to say it’s now using Regen to stop. No more slamming on the brakes at the traffic lights. Still changing lanes all the time. I do need to find that setting and turn it off.