Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100 Battery announced soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 100k miles makes sense but it looks like the car has a radar sensor in the bottom grill. Isn't that included with autopilot hardware? It would be a lot of driving to put on 100k since then.

Just plain weird to show the pre-refresh model with a new battery addition as well.

Reactions: brianman
I was looking for the humor in that, but couldn't find it.

Maybe I need to look somewhere else...

404=not found
302=redirect

Which is a somewhat jaded critique of the way/order in which Tesla announces features and vehicle offerings at times.

Uhmm... Was I being too meta?

404 - I was looking for the humor in that, but couldn't find it.
302 - Maybe I need to look somewhere else...

Yes. If you have to explain it :)

I'm sorry to infiltrate the S subforum with an X comment, but I find it terribly hard to believe my X 90D is going to be a secret 100D. I find it much more likely to believe that I'll have a "rare" early X with a 90 battery.

"They made those?!" is the question that'll be asked while collectors line up with fists full of loot. Or, uh, something like that.

I showed it to my daughter and she immediately said "it's the perfect emoji which just means it's a great car". So now I think it doesn't actually relate to a bigger battery. I've never seen that emoji before but my daughter says it's common.

Damn Tesla to tease us like that. Don't they know that most of the people who can afford their car grew up when there was no internet and the only emoji was the happy face? Of course we'd read 100 kWh into that!