Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Turbine Wheel Solution

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice and sunny today. That gunmetal looks slick with the blue.

namy9uju.jpg

a3yga3ez.jpg

gaqamuse.jpg

In all honesty, I have never done anything like that before. I didn't even know for sure if the Bondo would be a good idea, but since it is used to fill in defects for body work, I figured it would work for this project. I'm pleased with the way it has turned out.

I got the paint from here. I think it was a Cadillac gunmetal. Close, but a little darker than the Rial gunmetal. Shot in the dark... (They do have Tesla paint colors, too.)

See page 49 of this thread, MKnox...the term "sourcing" may be a bit of an understatement in Kevin's case! Though you can buy stickers and spare caps without the embossing that will do the job, see page 48 also.

FYI, It's better to reference the post numbers as this post is on page 15 for me.

I think you should buy a set of black TSTs, and post some pics so we can see how they look with Sequoia Green!

You know, I think it's time I stopped ogling and pulled the trigger :) Have to dig up your post with the part numbers for the center caps and lug nuts. Will ask the Mrs for a belated b'day present (it was on Easter Sunday)!

How much do these wheels weigh each, compared to TESLA stock 19 inch wheels?

Pretty much the same. There's a dedicated thread for these wheels:

T Sportline 19 TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S