Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another article which is grasping at straws. From the reveal, it was stated that only one type of tile would be available initially, and then later on other tile styles released sequentially.
That's actually starting with one more than originally planned.

That exactly correct.

This "journalist" is either incompetent or willfully spewing FUD

Flat Slate glass was to be first. Then "textured" slate

Later, Tera Cotta then French provincial

Reactions: ValueAnalyst
IMG_0128.PNG
SP ready to take off like space X rocket
Hence my very last buy of TSLA at the open: a token 2 shares

Okay this is purely for entertainment purposes and not to be taken seriously at all:
Here are my thoughts about SP
This very well may be the last great buying opportunity before the stock seriously takes off
I totally suspect that TSLA will open the month of May strong and will make major price appreciation for the rest of the month
And this may just be the beginning of a multi month rally which should take SP to unprecedented heights
I'm already all in the stock and I'm making a last token buy of 2 lousy shares at the open this morning
After this I shall buy no more and will simply sit tight for the next several months and I expect to make serious profits
We shall see but the stock looks in great technical shape both short and long term and primed to take off
I wouldn't be too surprised if it hits $600 to $700 or even higher later this year
RIP

Okay this is purely for entertainment purposes and not to be taken seriously at all:
Here are my thoughts about SP
This very well may be the last great buying opportunity before the stock seriously takes off
I totally suspect that TSLA will open the month of May strong and will make major price appreciation for the rest of the month
And this may just be the beginning of a multi month rally which should take SP to unprecedented heights
I'm already all in the stock and I'm making a last token buy of 2 lousy shares at the open this morning
After this I shall buy no more and will simply sit tight for the next several months and I expect to make serious profits
We shall see but the stock looks in great technical shape both short and long term and primed to take off
I wouldn't be too surprised if it hits $600 to $700 or even higher later this year
RIP
Normally I consider you overly enthusiastic,(in a good way) but I agree that we should see a lot of upward movement this week, and massive movement in July, especially if M3 starts rolling off the line. I'm expecting $400 by September, and some more after that. I'm not sure we will see $600 this year, but if so, I certainly won't complain! (Then again, I don't have the $$ to throw around like you do, so what do I know. lol.) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.