Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both companies pointed out many times in the video that this is just the beginning. Now it's clear to me why Elon predicted super-exponential growth for Tesla's storage business.
here we go... now let's talk about TE again... no WONDER Elon predicted super-exponential growth... no wonder... i mean... it's only been 2 years since they announced the first powerpack and the description of its exponential growth... and now... it's just about to take off... right when the stock has its worst 3 day drop since IPO... hmm... what incredible timing... and "in 100 days or it's free!"... sounds like a dollar general ad instead of a "off the hook demand!"... remember that catch phrase?

yep... alls good again... back to ATH... right?... start buying.

here we go... now let's talk about TE again... no WONDER Elon predicted super-exponential growth... no wonder... i mean... it's only been 2 years since they announced the first powerpack and the description of its exponential growth... and now... it's just about to take off... right when the stock has its worst 3 day drop since IPO... hmm... what incredible timing... and "in 100 days or it's free!"... sounds like a dollar general ad instead of a "off the hook demand!"... remember that catch phrase?

Why do you and that mmd fellow waste your time with us? some kind of twisted sense of enjoyment from ignores and insults?

2251988_orig.jpg

I expect the 'war' today over the SP will be epic. Good news overnight and SN#1 coming off the line today (hopefully). News reports coming out from the usual suspects to try to put out as much negative information as possible.

Just saw a teaser on CNBC about Tesla more trouble today (paraphrase) as I type this. What *new* trouble?

Spin/info both positive and negative to be big today. Hedges and shorts don't want to lose the momentum.

Buckle up

Okay, do we all think that we've seen the final interior? Elon said that the interior will feel like a space ship, and that once revealed will send deposits even higher. Did they decide to not do all that with version 1?

In other words, did they learn their lesson with the X and decide the deliver a basic car, and add improvements later?
Elon definitely talked about when the features and prices were revealed demand would increase.

Why wait to reveal those things. Obviously, as I posted at that time, to avoid canabalizing MS-MX sales.

They want to wait as long as possible to announce those things because they want to milk the profits as long as possible.

It's pretty clear to me that they plan to reduce the MS-MX prices about the same time as they open the M3 configurations.

• Helpful
Reactions: EinSV
I expect the 'war' today over the SP will be epic. Good news overnight and SN#1 coming off the line today (hopefully). News reports coming out from the usual suspects to try to put out as much negative information as possible.

Just saw a teaser on CNBC about Tesla more trouble today (paraphrase) as I type this. What *new* trouble?

Spin/info both positive and negative to be big today. Hedges and shorts don't want to lose the momentum.

Buckle up

Yep, and there is plenty of shares available for shorting at Fidelity: 1,732,683 as of 9:25am, at historically very low 0.5% interest...

• Informative
Reactions: neroden

Following your advice on "Start buying"

Saw the pre-market green and got a little too excited, grabbed some at the open :oops: I should know better than to dive in that early.
The psychology behind the way the markets work is funny isn't it?

We've been burned time and time again by doing things like what you did, and we continue to do them, thinking this time is gonna be different.

The psychology behind the way the markets work is funny isn't it?

We've been burned time and time again by doing things like what you did, and we continue to do them, thinking this time is gonna be different.
Sanity is a bad quality in investing.

Status
Not open for further replies.