Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satellites are powered by Solar ...
Earth is also a Satellite ..
A Continent is a large Island ;)

In past 6-8 weeks, there was also this news that Taiwan Govt officials were approaching Tesla when they had blackout issue ... So looks like more of these are gonna happen ..

I wish he would clarify in which direction...

EDIT: AlMc beat me to it.
If he can tell next week's direction with certainty, he would become a trillionaire quickly. Based on technical indicators, all of us can tell a sizable move is coming. It could be either way, maybe 60% chance one way, 40% chance another.

Also, the market players' behavior can alter the direction. If the majority believe it will go down big, then it will not happen, even if it was originally intended to go down. That's why we don't have many trillionaires.

If he can tell next week's direction with certainty, he would become a trillionaire quickly. Based on technical indicators, all of us can tell a sizable move is coming. It could be either way, maybe 60% chance one way, 40% chance another.

Also, the market players' behavior can alter the direction. If the majority believe it will go down big, then it will not happen, even if it was originally intended to go down. That's why we don't have many trillionaires.

I think you are misinterpreting what he is trying to do. It is not about prediction of the next week's direction. It is about likely SP movement ascertained *continuously* by analyzing a specific company chart, indexes, etc, and forming trading decisions in real time. It is not about static predictions.

Remember, you can still profit if you think a big move is coming and you aren't sure which way. Buy OOM puts and calls simultaneously, close them after the big move - profit. If you are really good you close the good leg when it hits, let it bounce the other direction and close the remaining leg for double profit. But if you can do that successfully your money is better invested in Powerball tickets.

Reactions: TMSE
I think you are misinterpreting what he is trying to do. It is not about prediction of the next week's direction. It is about likely SP movement ascertained *continuously* by analyzing a specific company chart, indexes, etc, and forming trading decisions in real time. It is not about static predictions.

vgrinshpun, I know what he is trying to do, I do similar things. My post was a response to your post: "I wish he would clarify in which direction...". I was saying he can't clarify next week's direction at this point. It has certain possibilities to go both ways in a big move. The possibilities change as time goes on. The technical indicators show it on the charts.

You are very experienced, I know you were probably joking about clarifying the direction. Beginner traders might try to make a guess and gamble the direction, which is not a good approach. I know I made that mistake in the past, and still make from time to time.

Edit:
I am supper long right now, documented in my trading+invest thread. 105% long, some are in LEAPs, so it's more like 150%. My plan limits me to 120% max.

Last edited:
Option Sniper is expecting a move up to $370s next week. Note this exchange a couple of days ago:

Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 9.14.35 AM.png

Not singlehandedly. Needs VP + political majority, iirc. And they have had ample opportunity before.
But enough of the politics, please. The man sows storm whenever.
Oh, maybe I'm confusing Amendment 25 with the qualifications for impeachment, which may need the Attorney General to act. Isn't that still Mr Recuse me Sessions? Anyway, the threshold has been passed long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.