Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My garage is just about armed and ready. Bring the power! I'm locked and loaded ready for delivery. Not in this pic is my new WiFi garage hotspot ready for the 3 year old g series wifi. Ready for cutting age old school tech!

Attachments

• 20171110_121850.jpg
    20171110_121850.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 91
Model X 75D
Ordered 10/28
Confirmed 10/31
Vin Assigned 11/7 (776**)

All it says is order is confirmed and scheduled for production. I need to have it on Dec 23rd for my dad’s 65th birthday. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I plan on taking delivery in Rocklin, CA but am open to taking delivery in Fremont if there are any advantages

Model X 75D
Ordered 30/9
Confirmed 10/7
No VIN assigned yet (?!)
My Tesla page is not showing an estimated delivery date. At the time or ordering the delivery estimate was December.
DS in Tilburg (NL) can only tell me that my order has been processed successfully.

Model X 75D
Ordered 30/9
Confirmed 10/7
No VIN assigned yet (?!)
My Tesla page is not showing an estimated delivery date. At the time or ordering the delivery estimate was December.
DS in Tilburg (NL) can only tell me that my order has been processed successfully.

Hi Ron, I ordered my X75D 9/9, production started 10/21, but i get no reply of delivery. Delivery for me is now December/ Early january (at the time of order it was november ) I am dissapointed in the way Tesla informs us, afterall we buy a 100K car

DS called with an update today: our MX has been built and is now in QC for final checks. Sounds like delivery could be as early as next week (1 week early).
VIN: 74xxx.
Blue 100D
Ordered 10/4, Confirmed 10/7

Got the delivery scheduling call from my DS today and will be taking delivery on Friday 11/17, exactly 1 week earlier than expected.

Thanks for the updates everyone. I can't fathom why on earth I received a VIN around 77xxx even if I had the confirmation Oct 7 then some of us here received VIN around 76xxxand ordered a later date than mine. This bugs me in addition to the waiting game.

Interesting. So they are selling inventory cars. Or perhaps only inventory cars produced before a certain cutoff; do you know the date of manufacture?

i don't see the manufacture date anywhere, but the list on the base model is 82,500 so it must have been just before they did they price update. It says it has only 50 miles on it, so idk. I'll let you know when pick her up tomorrow.

• Informative
Reactions: CarbonFree