Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same message.

I get the impression if we ordered a popular spec, the build time is longer. Mine is a P100DL black on black fully loaded except winter package (we live in FL) and 72 amperage (the DS talked me out of this as he said there weren't that many using it YET - true?).

I have the same message.

I get the impression if we ordered a popular spec, the build time is longer. Mine is a P100DL black on black fully loaded except winter package (we live in FL) and 72 amperage (the DS talked me out of this as he said there weren't that many using it YET - true?).
I didn't pick the winter package and then I realized my wife uses the heated seats when I am hot and use the AC or the few times it gets cold (2 times a year)

I have the same message.

I'm still waiting on a production date also

I had emailed DS in hopes of better information. I received an e-mail reply straight from My Tesla. Your car is in pre-production. Delivery is for March to early April. Thanks a lot DS.
Pretty common - the DS doesn't really have much more info than what you see on myTesla. A lot of people (myself included!) call our DS out of anxious boredome hoping for a nugget of information more than we already see online... only to be frustrated that they don't have some kind of back-end screen with Detailed tracking of your unbuilt car. :)

On that note, and now that I'm going through this AGAIN...!!! We may need to come up with a term for what you experience while waiting. We've heard of the Tesla Grin... what do we call it after you've made the difficult decision to order and then about 2-weeks later you madly start refreshing the myTesla page on Tesla.com and posting a bunch or randomness on TMC hoping the time will pass quicker? Aaaarrrrggghhhh! *Breath....!*

• Informative
Reactions: IdaX