Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this, I thought I almost broke my car. It was acting as if the doors were open and wouldn't roll up the windows when they shut, then the screen froze then it stopped charging but wouldn't let go of the cord. Then after I finally got it to reboot I had no sounds at all. No music, no warning sounds. Drove it around the block no change. Rebooted one last time and it seems to be back to normal :fingers crossed: That was scary

I got 2018.18.13 a few hours ago. I went for a quick drive around the block to see if there was something I could notice. Couldn't find the opportunity to get to 60mph but did 2 consecutive hard stops (with in 20 seconds) on flat road from ~50 and couldn't tell the difference. Both attempts felt equally strong, however I was not able to get the ABS to kick in.

I haven't tried a hard brake, but did verify that the backup camera delay is gone on my car. Maps are still largely grayscale. I think that might be a design decision.

Phone key worked on the first try, too. Likely a fluke there, but...

Reactions: PoitNarf