Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.12 - Updated browser, software on demand, new games and more

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, Guess I'll start another thread about the web browser issues, but I did get a chance to try a 150kW Supercharger with the update, this was the results:

View attachment 403177

2-80% in 30 minutes. Seems like the readout of MPH was clipped as it showed 500 MPH for a broad range of current. The charge seemed extremely linear, or perhaps my graph is distorted.

-Randy

Well the miles added was linear while the MPH was flat so the max 500 mph might have been "mostly" real.
But that sure was an impressive charge.

Must have been quite an important bug fix. 2019.12.1.2 is rolling out in full force now. Just got the update notification. I got a failed update message when I installed 2019.12.1.1 even though everything seemed to work properly and it was reporting the correct version number. Hopefully this update installs correctly.

Yep! Looks like they are done with 12.1.1.

I just want the full NOA with no confirmation auto lane changes! Not sure when I'll get that even though I'm on 2019.12.1.1 already.
12.1.1 is so out dated And old, it’s all about 12.1.2 now... . I owned my old car for over 10 years and it never got an update now I almost expect an update in my car every week, I haven’t gotten my weekly update what’s the deal?!?! Haha love this car

Please, everyone, stop with the "I have the last update and I need the new one", your update is from at MOST a month before.

Whatever bug we all have suffered with in 12.1 you never had to worry about, and now if 12.2 is fine everyone will get it...
-Randy
I didn't want to say it, but getting tired of the "I'm downloading it now" postings. It is just so much information to absorb that I can't take it all in :):rolleyes:

Bummer I'm still

Yep silverlight, amazon prime too.

Still no update for me. Anyone know what the top speed is increased to on the P3D-?
Are they keeping it different from the P3D+ still? Maybe this is why I don't have an update yet?
I got the top speed increase to 162 on my P3D- through v2019.12.1. Going forward the software for P3D- and P3D+ will be the same.

Reactions: Glamisduner
On 12.1 anyone else experiencing much lower efficiency upon navigating to a Supercharger? Lower efficiency is expected since it's trying to warm up the battery but I was surprised by how much. The battery was cold soaked around roughly 60 F. I can't imagine how low efficiency would be if it was cold soaked at 20 F or lower. Definitely provides quicker ramp times on Superchargers, but I'm hoping they will have a feature where you can opt out of on route battery warmup. Don't get me wrong, super happy they added this feature, but I'm not sure it's necessary 100% of the time.