Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to Tesla today about my order for M3P blue with white interior, ordered 1 October
No match yet, promised delivery by end December
I said it sounded as if there weren't any Performance on the Antwerp (I don't think anyone on here has mentioned one) but she claimed they didn't know what was on the ship until they finished the allocation process

A couple of 2021 Performance are listed in inventory at the moment so there are obviously some on the way.

I ordered a blue/black P on 5th Oct. Got matched to a 2020 last week but declined it.

Finally i now have my 2nd text message stating collection date.. see my previous thread for what happened to the first one!!
What no Car??

Ordererd around 21st september.. Collecting 19th November from Birmingham St Andrews.. Vin contains the Refreshed "M" at the 10th digit.. I have bee told by tesla that my car is on the Antwerp and will arrive in Birmingham on the 18th.
So there are LR cars on the ANTWERP! Really not sure which ship I should be tracking now! :D

I was stalking the available inventory which had been empty, then on the 24th Oct a batch of cars became available, so I booked one.

The booking invoice contained a VIN and my local dealer confirmed it was a refreshed Model 3 and the it's likely to be in the mid-November shipment.

However, Tesla rang regarding my trade in and the lady said the car hadn't shipped.

I'm confused.com. How does one know that a car is actually on a ship? I've been tracking the RCC Antwerp thinking that Friday 13th in Southampton might be lucky :)

I thought that the cars which appeared in available inventory were perhaps cancellations.

Anyway, one good thing came out of the conversation, the lady confirmed that the UK lockdown will not affect car delivery (trade in or not).

Hi Andy, What spec was this for, as I did the same thing you did, and I ordered on a similar date and have been given delivery date etc.

Blue LR, Tow Bar, Black Interior, 19" Wheels, ordered October 10th, Just got the text.

"Tesla Update - Great news! A car has now been allocated to your order and we will be in contact shortly to make delivery arrangements."

No delivery date or VIn just yet

I have been issued my VIN 5YJ3F7EB0MFxxxxxx and was told it had just left San Fran but they no longer have access to what ship it is on, so can only assume Grand Aurora

Ye
I had the text today asking me to book my delivery time at Chertsey. I haven't had a Vin or anything yet, what is the normal procedure, do you have to book your time first and then you get your Vin, what about final payment/registration ?
Yes same here. Think VIN happens later or you can probably call up and get it. I've heard registration happens a day or two before pick up

Finally i now have my 2nd text message stating collection date.. see my previous thread for what happened to the first one!!
What no Car??

Ordererd around 21st september.. Collecting 19th November from Birmingham St Andrews.. Vin contains the Refreshed "M" at the 10th digit.. I have bee told by tesla that my car is on the Antwerp and will arrive in Birmingham on the 18th.

You deserve to be one of the first to pick up this quarter after what happened to you last time! Turned out really good news that you didn't get what was planned - now you get a refresh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.