Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Received phone call this morning to confirm delivery information and method of payment etc. No indication of when delivery will take place but requested "as soon as possible" when asked when I'd like it. No SC VIN yet.

I got a similar call a few days after submitting order. A few people seem to have had a text reply for the same check point. Time will appear to go more slowly from now on ;)

Dear People in the Queue - observe the Rollercoaster in action, all posted today:

not sure where mine is, I ordered same spec less FSD 3 whole days before you. Maybe its the North/South divide?

You are the second person who ordered same tow bar spec as me after me and now have a VIN. Hopefully my wait is nearly over. Pick up Leeds may be the block in my case

Another one to add to Lincolns growing M3 population. Can't wait for mine to add to the count

Nice one, getting there @PB.Brown :)

I’ve order an M3 performance and have received two emails. One invites me to set up my account password which I have done and this shows a picture of my car and an RN number when I login. The second email invites me to specify pick up location , method of payment etc but when I follow the link it just takes me to the same as the first email and I see nowhere I can specify any of the things it suggests.

User error or Is it too early in the process for these to actually be done now ?

I’ve ordered it through a 3rd party lease company. I wonder if that has any bearing on what I can see ?

My Mrs has ordered a Lease M3, her account shows very little when logged in compared to a non-lease, there's no Order Agreement or Booking Invoice.

You could try looking at the source code on a browser - it often has nuggets buried in it, mine has:

"Delivery Appointment at ##place##","Title":"London-Heathrow","Address1":"Horton Road","Address2":"","City":"London","State":"","Postal":"UB7 8JD"

Also - it's not uncommon to receive spurious emails from Tesla - I got asked to review my Test Drive. Needless to say I haven't requested or gone on a test drive.
Good luck! ;)

Think I've chosen a rare config too! LRAWD White/White With Tow and FSD :/
Yep! That is a rare one!
Having had a delivery appointment in my Tesla account for a week now, I still find myself checking the page multiple times a day out of habit. Just in case it disappears maybe? Who knows. Saturday seems so very far away right now...
Well, hopefully when you go to collect the car itself won't vanish, like mine!
Now I have the final invoice should I make the payment or would it be best to wait until I get a set delivery date?
No! Definitely not! You can pay the day before you collect, or on the day if you haven't got restrictions on the values per day.

Oh keeper of the scrolls; I forgot to say I have a (hidden) VIN and an ETA from Tesla of first week in October. I don’t think it can be on any boat other than the Glovis Courage. Got the VIN last week (Tues AM)..
Excellent! The Day 1 Day 1 unicorn has a VIN in the source code.
So I've given up waiting for 19" wheels. I called Delivery today and they said it could be a 1-3 month delay if I changed my order but after a 4+ month wait with no sign of a car I'm prepared to take the risk. They also said 19" sport wheels are still causing a delay. So my new spec is: LRAWD Blue, White Premium, 18inch Aero Wheels, no FSD (I've removed that too). please could you update the spreadsheet. Thanks
Good decision.
Got VIN in source code overnight. Called Tesla and they said should be first week of Oct but they are pushing hard to get delivered in Sept.

Mine is a LRAWD 19” with towbar, so another unicorn is on its way!
Well done indeed. I'm jealous of your 19" Sports!
I know it’s a long shot but could you try CAB and see if they can offer any guidance?
That would be a waste of time. Tesla's T&Cs are robust. They can do and say pretty much what they want.
If you are flexible, your car maybe be at a different service centre, phone the support line up and find out which one then phone the service centre.
I already offered to go anywhere in the UK. They say they checked. Problem is ive moved from 1 rare spec to another. It exists but there arent any others floating around. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.