Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have everything crossed for being on Conductor.

Same here. My order is late enough that I don’t think Champion is a realistic hope, but Conductor should hopefully still get me a car before my holidays.

Also I think the fact I’m at one of the less used SCs (Leeds) means I’m not likely to get the “someone else couldn’t make their appointment would you like a car” call.

I've just received a Final Invoice in my Tesla Account, passed in on to EST and hopefully everything on the financial side will be sorted by the time I get a definative delivery date. Delivery date on the Invoice was 29th August in Edinburgh which could mean an early train down and a quick run back up the road for nightshift at work :D.

Now all I have to do is sort out insurance :rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
I'm trying to keep the sheet updated, but with all this chaos surrounding delivery estimates, confirmed dates, VINs disappearing from source code, missing final invoices etc. etc. it's pretty hard to keep up with everyone's comments. However, any updates to order progress posted in this thread will definitely be updated without being missed.
Thanks!
Hi, final invoice arrived yesterday, VIN matches SC, scheduled delivery 20th August at Stockport, did bank transfer straight away, hoping for slightly earlier delivery

My final invoice appeared yesterday with a Heathrow delivery day set at 28th August. My original order number for the LR AWD was 161, but it's changed for the final invoice, although I have changed to the P+.
My only concern now is Lloyds saying that Citibank is an "unsafe" account to be adding for payments, as it's used for phishing, so I hope Tesla hasn't been hacked...at least I'm not going from an email which would be even worse.;)

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Status
Not open for further replies.