Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop me in the mix :)

Car: P+
Colour: White
Interior: Black
Wheels: 20" Perf
AP/FSD: FSD
Towbar: N
Reserved: 13/09/16
Order Date: 09/05/19
Order Number: 8699
SC: Heathrow
Finance: Y
Trade in: Y
Vin Shown: No

No updates on order...

(changed from LR with 19" on 19/07/2019)

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Hi @RjbT3,

Please add me to the list when you get time!

Car: SR+
Interior: White
Wheels: 18" Aero
AP/FSD: AP
Towbar: N
Reserved: 03/06/16
Order Date: 27/05/19
Order Number: 4380
SC: Heathrow
Finance: N
Trade in: N
Vin Shown: Y
Final Invoice: Y
Del Est: 05/0919

Many Thanks

I had this from the deliveries team this morning.

Went from being a mid to late Aug car in my hands scenario, to the below...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 14.10.58.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 14.10.58.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Informative
Went from being a mid to late Aug car in my hands scenario, to the below...

I really don't understand why they are congratulating people.... Is that how they are trained? My Tesla call from June (telling me to expect July delivery) said congratulations as well.

It's like I won the car or something... Or the delivery was so unlikely that congratulations is in order?

Order placed, don't need a car until Nov but worried currency exchange rate changes might result in a price increase...
Car Spec: LR AWD
Interior: White
Wheels: Aero
FSD: No
Towbar: No
Reserved: No
Order Date: 31 Jul 2019
Invoice Number:
SC: Edinburgh
Finance: EST
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No
My car is same as yours (but includes FSD) and as I registered 2/4/16 and ordered 1/5/19 I hope to have delivery well before November! But still waiting for any information.

• Informative
looks like some more vins added over night. Probably on the SFL Conductor. Seen the odd TowBar vin mentioned on the FB group also so looks like the wait will be over for most when the Conductor comes in!

Still no VIN for me (July order, non reservation). Hopefully Conductor will clear the reservations backlog and us late-comers can be served on the next ship...

Exciting times, mate just had phone call to see if he can pick his M3P+ today at 4pm !!! at Stockport, final invoice paid on 5th Aug with expected pickup on 14th, Tesla guy said they had cars coming in that they didn't expect so anything goes :)

Still had no text but as soon as he said YES his web page was updated with details, 5 mins later got an email confirming the collection including the new reg for the car :D:D

Willing my phone to ring ;)

phone.jpg

Reactions: RjbT3 and Fullerene
Hello,

TMC Forum UK Tesla Model 3 Orders Shared

I was bored enough today (until the Cricket got interesting) to make this summary sheet.

It's a summary of the UK Model 3 orders by users on this forum (The UK and Ireland threads). It is obviously incomplete and I've only been through two of the threads so far to populate it. I will keep going in my spare time.

Some of us may find it an interesting reference between discussions on here. The sample is way too small to be able to draw any proper conclusions, but as many of us seem to want to compare order progress, I thought it might be worth sharing.

Take a look, you might find yourself featured on the sheet.

Feel free to add a comment below with any additions or corrections you may want to make to fill in the many gaps.

LRAWD
Blue
White Interior
19” Sports Wheels
Deposit January 2019
Ordered May 4
SC ? Don’t know.....where can I find this info?
No Trade in
No Finance
Latest estimate is August or September

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.