Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to be added to the list.

TMC name: ChrisA70
Car: SR+
Colour: White
Interior: Black
Wheels: 18" Aero
Towbar: N
Reserved: N
Order Date: 06/08/19
Order Number: 11048
SC: Dartford
Finance: PCP
Trade in: N
Vin Shown: N
Final Invoice: N

Another one to add to the list here

Car: LRAWD
Colour: MSM
Towbar: Y
Order Date: 29/07/19
Order Number: RN1094602**
SC: West Drayton
Finance: N

Guess I might be waiting a while with a towbar ordered

Thanks

Sorry, all details are:
Order Date: 15/06/19
Order Number: 50**
SC: Birmingham
Finance: N

Happy to be added to the list.

TMC name: ChrisA70
Order Date: 06/08/19
Order Number: 11048
SC: Dartford
Finance: PCP

Hi,
Do you three guys mind being my guineapigs with my new Google Form?
TMC Forum UK Tesla Model 3 Orders
Let me know if ok. I'll check the data and let you know if it has worked.
Thanks!

• Helpful
Reactions: -DB-
Hi @RjbT3, Great work on the spreadsheet, your time and skills are much appreciated.

Is the 'delivery' column for confirmed deliveries (so always in the past), or for when you have a timed delivery appointment, or what? @Roy W. has a 'delivery' on 28th August, but I think that is just an estimate. @kgfaith has an appointment on 14th August and has 14 Aug in the 'delivery' column. All other entries are in the past. Should the column be called 'delivered'?

I'm looking forward to seeing some Dartford deliveries appearing. I know we are only a small sample but Heathrow seems to be the place to go at present.

As I said, great work. Many thanks :)

Hi @RjbT3, Great work on the spreadsheet, your time and skills are much appreciated.
Is the 'delivery' column for confirmed deliveries (so always in the past), or for when you have a timed delivery appointment, or what? @Roy W. has a 'delivery' on 28th August, but I think that is just an estimate. @kgfaith has an appointment on 14th August and has 14 Aug in the 'delivery' column. All other entries are in the past. Should the column be called 'delivered'?
Thanks! Your feedback is appreciated. For as long as members appreciate it and are finding it useful, I'll keep going. @-DB- had been extremely helpful too. Pointing out mistakes is also very helpful.

The 'Delivery' Column has been a bit of a mix and I have been inconsistent with it, sorry. It started out as confirmed delivery only, but I have currently settled on a confirmed delivery date for past (actual collections) and future confirmed appointments. Partly to avoid adding a third column but also due to the fact that many members are so excited about collecting their cars they don't confirm their collection (can't blame them!). Not in this thread anyway and I could easily miss their post confirming collection.

What do you think would be best, including the column title?

I have been following @Roy W. very closely because of his spec, order date and booking number being so close to mine. I know he hasn't had THE text or email yet confirming his delivery date so I used the date from his Final Invoice because for many this seems to be quite accurate.

I've had a SC Vin for a long time, and I've a final invoice with a date 27th Aug which can only be an estimate as the ship I think it is on is 3 days away from docking. I've received no text and no email about delivery.
I think the 'Delivery' column should be populated when somebody has taken physical delivery or has a date AND A TIME. Before that point I think any date is only an estimate.

Reactions: RjbT3 and Roy W.
I've had a SC Vin for a long time, and I've a final invoice with a date 27th Aug which can only be an estimate as the ship I think it is on is 3 days away from docking. I've received no text and no email about delivery.
I think the 'Delivery' column should be populated when somebody has taken physical delivery or has a date AND A TIME. Before that point I think any date is only an estimate.
OK, will do. Also, let me know if you spot any more errors. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.