Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Text from Tesla, woo hoo!

Tesla Update: Thank you for accepting your Trade-In Offer. If you haven't done so already, please log in to your Tesla Account Tesla SSO – Login and upload your V5 within 48 hours. If you cannot access your offer via your Account, please email a copy to [email protected] including your reservation number as a reference. To unsubscribe from SMS, please reply STOP.

D'oh! Stop torturing me!

Not really serious but it would be interesting to have a field for "Test driven". I'd love to see how many other people are mad enough to buy a car they've not driven......

I've never actually seen a Model 3, let alone been in the pilot's chair...
Not really serious but it would be interesting to have a field for "Test driven". I'd love to see how many other people are mad enough to buy a car they've not driven......

I've never actually seen a Model 3, let alone been in the pilot's chair...

One mad person here. However I have a track record of impulsive car buys. Bought the last one after nipping out to Morrsons to buy some mashed potato - came back with mashed potato and a new car

Just to update and apologies for my briefer message last time, apologies again am also on my phone so can’t tap out all the headings.

I ordered on 28th July, SR+ white, Black interior, collection Heathrow, cash payment, part ex (although emailed to remove that a week ago (no response)), no FSD, no anything else so absolutely basic spec. Final invoice with 439xxx VIN dated 30th July. Received email today with delivery range 25th August to 1st September. My booking invoice number ends 83xx, my final invoice number ends 86xx. Reservation date Mar 17 and reservation/order number ends 884xx.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Just to update and apologies for my briefer message last time, apologies again am also on my phone so can’t tap out all the headings.

I ordered on 28th July, SR+ white, Black interior, collection Heathrow, cash payment, part ex (although emailed to remove that a week ago (no response)), no FSD, no anything else so absolutely basic spec. Final invoice with 439xxx VIN dated 30th July. Received email today with delivery range 25th August to 1st September. My booking invoice number ends 83xx, my final invoice number ends 86xx. Reservation date Mar 17 and reservation/order number ends 884xx.
Thanks! Wow, things are moving fast for you!

Still no text or phone call, but I just checked My Tesla page and a pick up time has appeared for 22/08/19. Yippee! Just in time to join the bank holiday traffic back down to Devon
You just prompted me to check mine on the off chance...

WHOO-HOO!

Friday 23rd August 2.30pm at Stockport!

WHOO-HOO :D:eek::p

(I’m not in the least excited...)

Status
Not open for further replies.