Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently so. I spoke to someone at the Centre I was due to collect from. They sent an email to new Centre. Everything, finance, deposit & referral should switch over under same RN. Waiting for it to appear on my account .......

Interesting. My order is from September. The exact spec has appeared in existing inventory. I asked them to swap onto it but they said they won't as they are part of the same shipment. Have you been given a delivery date as I'm told end of Feb/beginning of March. :)

Longtime lurker.

M3P black on black ordered 24th January. Collection at Westfield. Just called to chase up an expected delivery date. Was told to expect a VIN by the 28th and a delivery date within a week of that and that they’re expecting all orders placed up to today to be delivered within the quarter.

The cynic me just says that they've forgotten that this year is a leapyear and that they're saying "28th" rather than just "by end of the month" to sound more precise or on the ball. I hope I'm wrong, I really do...

Longtime lurker.

M3P black on black ordered 24th January. Collection at Westfield. Just called to chase up an expected delivery date. Was told to expect a VIN by the 28th and a delivery date within a week of that and that they’re expecting all orders placed up to today to be delivered within the quarter.
Interesting.

I ordered on 11/02. When I ordered it said estimated delivery March but I didn't really put a lot of faith in that since they've always tended to be optimistic, and people appear to have been generally waiting 2+ months at least.

I've ordered a M3P blue/white with FSD, paying in cash with no trade in. Obviously no hidden VIN or anything yet, but should I start building my hopes up that there's a chance it might arrive by end of March? :)

I do note that since ordering they've added some text on the website that says "Delivery timing depends on configuration options and delivery location". I would like it to be delivered to Bristol SC as it's closest, but I'm also aware that it's much smaller than Heathrow.

I’ve just been matched to a SR+ Blue/Black in the last 2 hours. Delivery team told me my car is on a boat arriving beginning of March so I would be looking at a mid-March delivery.

They wouldn’t give me the name of the boat, but I expect it’s either Brooklands or Morning Cara!

Either way a bit of good news but I wont get my hopes up until I’m signing that iPad!

I’ve just been matched to a SR+ Blue/Black in the last 2 hours. Delivery team told me my car is on a boat arriving beginning of March so I would be looking at a mid-March delivery.

They wouldn’t give me the name of the boat, but I expect it’s either Brooklands or Morning Cara!

Either way a bit of good news but I wont get my hopes up until I’m signing that iPad!

Hope its the Morning Cara arriving beginning of March as i've just been told mine is on that ship.

Interesting.

I ordered on 11/02. When I ordered it said estimated delivery March but I didn't really put a lot of faith in that since they've always tended to be optimistic, and people appear to have been generally waiting 2+ months at least.

I've ordered a M3P blue/white with FSD, paying in cash with no trade in. Obviously no hidden VIN or anything yet, but should I start building my hopes up that there's a chance it might arrive by end of March? :)

I do note that since ordering they've added some text on the website that says "Delivery timing depends on configuration options and delivery location". I would like it to be delivered to Bristol SC as it's closest, but I'm also aware that it's much smaller than Heathrow.

The rep seemed relatively clued up and helpful. He told me that one ship was arriving imminently but that all Vins had been assigned and that 6 more ships were due before the end of March (he said that twice as many cars would be delivered this quarter as last) and those shipments were expected to cover all outstanding orders. He explained what many others on the forum have - that my vin would be allocated once the relevant ship was in transit. He encouraged me to keep calling back to check and said that once I had a vin he would be able and happy to tell me what ship the car was on, it’s expected arrival date and the GPS coordinates at the time...!

Reactions: ringi
The rep seemed relatively clued up and helpful. He told me that one ship was arriving imminently but that all Vins had been assigned and that 6 more ships were due before the end of March (he said that twice as many cars would be delivered this quarter as last) and those shipments were expected to cover all outstanding orders. He explained what many others on the forum have - that my vin would be allocated once the relevant ship was in transit. He encouraged me to keep calling back to check and said that once I had a vin he would be able and happy to tell me what ship the car was on, it’s expected arrival date and the GPS coordinates at the time...!
I wonder how many Tesla reps get their information directly from this forum :D

What number to people call in Ireland? I just got my Hidden VIN today so I want to try to figure out what boat it might be on.

I only finished the final bit of financing and now my order page has nothing left to do so I’m wondering if the VIN was always there and just got released when I finished the last task?

Thanks,
Darren.

Longtime lurker.

Did you get your VIN? I ordered Jan 21st - M3P Black with white interior - haven't been VIN matched yet. Did you go for Black Interior? Collection at stratford westfield? I've been told mid march delivery

Did you get your VIN? I ordered Jan 21st - M3P Black with white interior - haven't been VIN matched yet. Did you go for Black Interior? Collection at stratford westfield? I've been told mid march delivery

No VIN as yet, was told it would be by the 28th but we’ll see...

I was torn re the interior, I think the white looks amazing - head overruled heart in the end and I went for black. I’m collecting from Westfield London (Shepherds Bush). Sounds like they were a bit more specific for you than me re delivery, I was told by the end of March but that they couldn’t be more specific until I was VIN matched.

Status
Not open for further replies.