Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoned Tesla.... held for a while then got through to someone...
They said my car was on a boat and was due to arrive UK 1st week March and would be ready for collection 2nd week of March (in Edinburgh).
Am hoping it's on the Grand Mark as surely the Brooklands and Morning Cara would be later than this, unless the Brooklands is sailing straight to the UK and not Zeebrugge?

Spec please.

Just had a panic, as after reading posts on here, I had a quick look for my hidden VIN again, and it had vanished.

I ordered a M3P back in September, but wanted feb delivery.

Anyway, just called Tesla. He said my car is due on the 15th of March onwards, and is on the Grand Mark.
It’s due to dock on the 12th, but he reckons 2 or 3 days to get to them.

edited to add that, I’ve just looked at ship tracking, and the grand mark is due into Zeebrugge on the 21st of this month, so who knows.

Just had a panic, as after reading posts on here, I had a quick look for my hidden VIN again, and it had vanished.

I ordered a M3P back in September, but wanted feb delivery.

Anyway, just called Tesla. He said my car is due on the 15th of March onwards, and is on the Grand Mark.
It’s due to dock on the 12th, but he reckons 2 or 3 days to get to them.

edited to add that, I’ve just looked at ship tracking, and the grand mark is due into Zeebrugge on the 21st of this month, so who knows.

How come people are getting such useful information, and others, including others, are just getting "nothing assigned yet, hopefully soon".

Reactions: Jez_GB
Just been advised by the lease company that my M3 SR+, MSM/Black, will be ready for collection between 2nd-8th March, Edinburgh. I ordered via work in August 2019, was assigned a car to collect on the 19th December, but the lease company cancelled it - because their finance figures were based on it being a 2020 car, not a 2019. Mine is on the Glovis Challenge.

Ok
Just spoke to Tesla Solihull
They have confirmed my car has reached the European distribution (was told it was on the challenge earlier but you never really know!!)
And should be getting it 1st week of March!!!
Whoop whoop!

still not official vin though or delivery date on the website.
Still, any progress is progress right??

Reactions: Durzel and Matt2000
For my own sanity, how does one effectively search for the VIN in the source? Whereabouts does it appear? Is it this field:

<input type="hidden" name="country_code" />
<input type="hidden" name="crm_event" />
<input type="hidden" name="form_type" />

<input type="hidden" name="vin" />
<input type="hidden" name="refer" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="referral_code" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="ad_word_td" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="form_identifier" />

...or somewhere else? Do people just search for "5Y" ? Does the actual "Manage" page change at all, i.e. does "Estimated Delivery" change from "-" ?

Thanks in advance :)

For my own sanity, how does one effectively search for the VIN in the source? Whereabouts does it appear? Is it this field:

<input type="hidden" name="country_code" />
<input type="hidden" name="crm_event" />
<input type="hidden" name="form_type" />

<input type="hidden" name="vin" />
<input type="hidden" name="refer" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="referral_code" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="ad_word_td" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="form_identifier" />

...or somewhere else? Do people just search for "5Y" ? Does the actual "Manage" page change at all, i.e. does "Estimated Delivery" change from "-" ?

Thanks in advance :)
search for 5YJ3 the estimated delivery didn't change for me until i had a delivery date

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel
Yup, just a tad jealous.

Agreed, I ordered through Zenith on the 7th Feb, this was then apparently passed to Tesla on the 13th but I haven’t got any RN number or even a Tesla Account setup email yet. Should hear from Tesla by the end of next week, whatever that means!

I’ve been told June so I just need to be patient but seeing posts like this make me think there might be a chance of March! Tesla website says if you order today it should be March delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.