Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest has anyone that has been recently advised they have a VIN seen it pop up as a hidden VIN on their online account, or do we think Tesla has finally fixed their code so it doesn't show up!

On an unrelated note, what type of car are we all waiting on and when did we order? In my case, it's just a bog-standard M3 SR+ in White ordered 10th June - was offered one on 16th but couldn't pick it up so now in the long waiting list...

Out of interest has anyone that has been recently advised they have a VIN seen it pop up as a hidden VIN on their online account, or do we think Tesla has finally fixed their code so it doesn't show up!

On an unrelated note, what type of car are we all waiting on and when did we order? In my case, it's just a bog-standard M3 SR+ in White ordered 10th June - was offered one on 16th but couldn't pick it up so now in the long waiting list...

Can't see my VIN as through a leasing company. Mine is a M3 SR+ In White/Black Interior......ordered on the 24th April

Didn't this thread start with a tracker that people could add this sort of information into? I’d assumed that has stopped getting updates now? I sent off the details on the form but can’t see any recent data in there. To answer your question though (as in my signature) it was ordered 10th June. LR; white/black; tow hook. I called the delivery team today to query something else on my Tesla account. The lady mentioned it would probably be late August as I’d not been matched yet. Fingers crossed :)

I was recommended Pod point by a friend who has a M3, so I went with them really quick and helpful service. But you may have opted for a different type of home charger. Pod Point number is 020 7247 4114 or [email protected]

Thanks. Went for a Gen 2 Tesla charger. Gen 3 weren’t available when I ordered. Main supply needs a fuse upgrade and it needs a separate Earth too so I learnt.

Regarding the to and fro between the lease company and Tesla, I had the same thing. My lease company had sent everything off but I phoned Tesla and there were waiting for some kind of approval. I asked the Tesla rep for exactly what the lease company needed to send out in an email and which email address to send it too. Took another two days of trying to convince the lease company to send the email but they did. Now Tesla have everything they need and now I'm just waiting.

I called Tesla yesterday to see if I had been VIN matched but not yet. They mentioned that the stock on the GLOVIS SUN is 90% allocated but another shipment is due in August so expect an August delivery. But echo what everyone else has said, pinch of salt and all :)

Regarding the to and fro between the lease company and Tesla, I had the same thing. My lease company had sent everything off but I phoned Tesla and there were waiting for some kind of approval. I asked the Tesla rep for exactly what the lease company needed to send out in an email and which email address to send it too. Took another two days of trying to convince the lease company to send the email but they did. Now Tesla have everything they need and now I'm just waiting.

I called Tesla yesterday to see if I had been VIN matched but not yet. They mentioned that the stock on the GLOVIS SUN is 90% allocated but another shipment is due in August so expect an August delivery. But echo what everyone else has said, pinch of salt and all :)

Would it be possible for you to DM me the email details please? Just so I can send it onto my company car company.

i almost switched my colour today to try and get one of the inventory cars.

Would it be possible for you to DM me the email details please? Just so I can send it onto my company car company.

i almost switched my colour today to try and get one of the inventory cars.
It was an email to [email protected] that your company car company needs to send with your RN number confirming that your order is ok for VIN matching (didn't mean to make it sound like they needed to send an essay! :))

• Love
Reactions: MadScientist
Ordered July 5th, so only two weeks ago at the time of writing, and no matter what configuration I design on the Tesla page, I get told delivery is expected in September, so I'll sit tight with my existing order and keep reading / watching videos! Naturally far too early for a VIN number.

Model 3 LR Midnight Silver, White interior, Aero wheels (No FSD).

September is very unlikely for delivery, as they will try very hard to deliver all cars by the end of August, then there is a shipping delay before the next batch arrives in the UK.

End of September is end of Q3, that'll be when Tesla will want as many cars as possible in customers hands. Until the end of December when the end of year rush happens.

September is very unlikely for delivery, as they will try very hard to deliver all cars by the end of August, then there is a shipping delay before the next batch arrives in the UK.
Why do you say that? I've not been given a vin yet and was told early August/ mid August delivery date. On reflection I ordered in haste and I know want to change my sr+ to lr but fear I'll be waiting until September. Also side note, I can't seem to edit my cars configuration to change it from my account. Any one got any ideas?
If I was miraculously offered a vin and I want to change trim what happens?

I do not understand, why two forum members with the same configuration like me got matched VINs now although they ordered at a later time!

I didn't get an VIN or invoice until today. The next thing is that exactly my configuration is offered now in Switzerland as a car in stock!

This happened to two others in Germany, too ... strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.