Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my VIN(762) today after asking Tesla, can I track this coming across, is is that info too little that I need a boat aswell?

Was also told that I won't get my reg number until the day I collect, I originally emailed asking for it to do my insurance.

Since TESLA don't provide you with free 24-hour insurance to cover the pick-up day as some garages do, they have to provide you with it a few days in advance - otherwise, you can't insure it in the UK as we need the registration number, not the VIN as in some countries.

Since TESLA don't provide you with free 24-hour insurance to cover the pick-up day as some garages do, they have to provide you with it a few days in advance - otherwise, you can't insure it in the UK as we need the registration number, not the VIN as in some countries.
I was able to secure my policy with Direct Line using my VIN and just call them to update my Reg number when I get it. Don’t pick up till the 18th and already have my documents at home.
Don’t know if other companies do it this way but I’ve found Direct Line the cheapest for me personally and very helpful......don’t forget the Autopilot reduction, they give you 5% off of you mention it to them, they won’t offer this so make sure you ask.

Looking forward to receiving a delivery text over the next couple of weeks - ordered 7th July, due to be delivered by end of Sept
Watching the Tesla account like a hawk! :D

With Glovis Sun departing Zeebrugge tonight at 22.00 and arriving at Southampton tomorrow at 14.30, my 100 day wait is nearly over. Soo looking forward to delivery on the 14th August. Added bonus I also now know I have the wireless charging and USB-C

I'm in the same boat as you... no pun intended

Hoping to see lots of new car photos on here next week!

With Glovis Sun departing Zeebrugge tonight at 22.00 and arriving at Southampton tomorrow at 14.30, my 100 day wait is nearly over. Soo looking forward to delivery on the 14th August. Added bonus I also now know I have the wireless charging and USB-C
How did you manage to get confirmation of wireless charging and usb-C @Mark S ? My car is also on the SUN and being delivered on 14th

Source says every car produced after June 1st this year has both (we shall see). I've tried to check VIN for date of manufacture but it's only given me dates either side of my VIN, so had to interpolate. So not exact, but I'm confident. My VIN is 749XXX. Hope this helps @ KJRowe6

My vin is 755 and has a 27 May manufacturing date... uh oh lets see

Will report back on wireless and USB-C on the 13th once collected

Reactions: KJRowe6
Status
Not open for further replies.