Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I was told by the Tesla rep on the phone that my car will have wireless charging/USB-C and is the '2020' spec, although my VIN is 754xxx which seems a lot lower than anyone else's I've seen posted here.

I wonder, do I have grounds to reject the car if it's not the newer spec?

You don't need to have any reason for rejecting the car, you can just reject / return it for a full refund within 7 days / whatever the max miles is...

You will of course jump back to the end of the queue though if you do :)

Hmm, I was told by the Tesla rep on the phone that my car will have wireless charging/USB-C and is the '2020' spec, although my VIN is 754xxx which seems a lot lower than anyone else's I've seen posted here.

I wonder, do I have grounds to reject the car if it's not the newer spec?
I have 754xxx too and on the Glovis Sun, keeping everything crossed it’s the wireless charger as well

Ordered a M3 LR W/W on the 9 July, got text today. Delivery at Leeds on the 4 September.

Ordered an Andersen A2 home charger on the 16 July took delivery on the 30 July waiting for an appointment to install the charger. That was much faster then the delivery time on Andersen’s website.

It is all going to plan ... so far

Reactions: JupiterMan
I thought I'd been forgotten too having ordered on the 21st April and the web page suggested June delivery.
I had a Tesla wall charger installed mid June but still no word from Tesla.
I bagged a test drive from Tesla's Southampton hub mid July, still no word.
Then bingo, got the text yesterday from Tesla saying book your collection date.
I have a collection date of 7th September ... and all is finally good :)

That is good news! I am not sure which charger to get, Tesla, Pod-Point or Zappi...

I thought I'd been forgotten too having ordered on the 21st April and the web page suggested June delivery.
I had a Tesla wall charger installed mid June but still no word from Tesla.
I bagged a test drive from Tesla's Southampton hub mid July, still no word.
Then bingo, got the text yesterday from Tesla saying book your collection date.
I have a collection date of 7th September ... and all is finally good :)

I got my VIN(762) today after asking Tesla, can I track this coming across, is is that info too little that I need a boat aswell?

Was also told that I won't get my reg number until the day I collect, I originally emailed asking for it to do my insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.