Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it might be. I'm scheduled to pick up my M3 SR+ in Blue on the 3rd, I've got the VIN, but was told it would be 5 calendar days before collection to get the Reg number.

It's been a long wait since March!

I’m collecting an SR+ on 2nd September at Edinburgh :) got a text with my registration on Saturday...

It’s also on the invoice they added to my account on Monday.

I just tried Churchill for my collection on 7th but they wouldn't use the VIN I supplied - said contact again when you have the registration plate :(

The quote I got from the website was not adjusted when I mentioned autopilot/FSD or tow hitch over the phone.
How do you let them know of any differences from the basic stock model?

I called them up after getting a quote on a comparison site. They were very helpful and I got 5% discount for Autopilot and they added rear tints at no cost.

£387.57 is what I ended up paying.

They 100% allowed me to use my VIN and this shows on my account on the Churchill website.

I just tried Churchill for my collection on 7th but they wouldn't use the VIN I supplied - said contact again when you have the registration plate :(

The quote I got from the website was not adjusted when I mentioned autopilot/FSD or tow hitch over the phone.
How do you let them know of any differences from the basic stock model?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.