Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a Churchill discount for autopilot. Get the call centre person to search for Tesla modifications and 'Autopilot' should come up. The guy I spoke with said that when he ticked the box on his screen to say it had Autopilot it knocked what would have been around 5% off the price. Definitely worth calling again

I ordered via Tesla directly and was given an option of 3 dates and times slots.

I would suggest emailing [email protected] with your RN reference and see if they provide you with a time slot.

I’ve had an email from Octopus today with a pickup date of 10th Sept for my car currently residing on the RCC Asia. I was surprised to be not given a time, is that usual? I’m picking up from Heathrow....

Hello all,

I completed configuration a little over two weeks ago on the 8th of August, nothing yet although I emailed Tesla GB deliveries to change colour from MSM to blue.

Quick question: I've noticed some reference to a Tesla webchat on the inventory page. Does anyone have a link to the webchat page or applet? I haven't seen it though maybe I need to check back during 9-5?

Good luck to everyone else who patiently waiting!

Hello all,

I completed configuration a little over two weeks ago on the 8th of August, nothing yet although I emailed Tesla GB deliveries to change colour from MSM to blue.

Quick question: I've noticed some reference to a Tesla webchat on the inventory page. Does anyone have a link to the webchat page or applet? I haven't seen it though maybe I need to check back during 9-5?

Good luck to everyone else who patiently waiting!

The web chat only appears when they are open - try between 9 - 6 on the Existing Inventory search screen.

What is the spec?
Been looking at this one: might go for the aero wheels.
My dad ordered his X in January and is still waiting, so it’s putting me off.

Attachments

• 45719869-5E02-4CB7-9E82-14CB91A2CE4C.png
    45719869-5E02-4CB7-9E82-14CB91A2CE4C.png
    662.7 KB · Views: 44
There should be a Churchill discount for autopilot. Get the call centre person to search for Tesla modifications and 'Autopilot' should come up. The guy I spoke with said that when he ticked the box on his screen to say it had Autopilot it knocked what would have been around 5% off the price. Definitely worth calling again

We're planning to go with Churchill too once we get our reg from Tesla - just to confirm though, when you say 'Autopilot' discount do you mean the standard Autopilot that comes with the car or is this based on having the full self driving capability?

another Zen/Electricauto lease holder here (reading through this thread they are having a good sales month leasing M3s).

Ordered back in July and received my delivery text through last night (25th Sept!!!). I wasn't given an option (Collection or delivery) it just asked me to confirm the address I wanted it delivering too (Home or Work). Will be following Mr Miserable shipping movements thread intensely as I assume mine is currently sat on the Glovis Sigma.

My LR M3 with sport (19") wheels in silver metallic was ordered as a company car (through leasing company) about 8 weeks ago. As the guy above, got a delivery text confirming delivery by carrier on 9 September. Beyond excited.

Don't have any additional information as have no access to Tesla website or app. No VIN. No registration. No details of delivery slot either. Does anyone know if there is a way I can find this out?

Cheers

We're planning to go with Churchill too once we get our reg from Tesla - just to confirm though, when you say 'Autopilot' discount do you mean the standard Autopilot that comes with the car or is this based on having the full self driving capability?

Standard autopilot that now comes with all new Teslas. I got him to double check there wasn't any mention of FSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.