Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just spoken to someone via chat, was chasing my reg number...didn’t help but I did get through!

It really depends on who you speak to. Some are really helpful, some not so much.
I haven't had much luck on the chat but whenever I've called in and spoken to someone over the phone it's been much better.

Asked on chat yesterday about being matched to a vehicle that was showing as in London and was dismissed by the chat operator saying it didn't work like that. I've been matched so wait for my vehicle to arrive.

I called in and got someone entirely different who was helpful and sorted it out. Moved my original estimated delivery from end of September to the 9th of Sept.

Not a big deal to most but was pleased.

Basically, if you get someone not helpful just try later. They are being overwhelmed with people awaiting delivery.

Hi, trying to figure out if I have any chance of a Q3 car. I spoke to Tesla on Friday to find I’m not yet allocated and discovered my lease company put a hold on the order for delivery in October, I’ve no idea why and asked the lease company to make it as soon as possible. Looking at this thread and the amazing @Mr Miserable boat movement thread can I surmise there are three boats en route to Europe and messages about allocation have gone out for RCC Asia and Glovis Sigma with just the Glovis clipper allocations yet to be notified? If so I can continue to cross my fingers and if not i can make peace with the wait, and hope they switch to the new heat pump in that build period.

I got a message on the Wednesday for delivery to home tor work on the 24th of sept and to reply with address to receive confirmation, replied but have heard nothing since, no confirmation anyone else in the same boat?
I replied straight away and got a response 24hrs later confirming delivery for me at home on the 24th. Leasing company gave me the vin and I assume I will get the Reg soon. Mine is also in transit on the Glovis Sigma and hoping the storms don’t get in the way too much!

I replied straight away and got a response 24hrs later confirming delivery for me at home on the 24th. Leasing company gave me the vin and I assume I will get the Reg soon. Mine is also in transit on the Glovis Sigma and hoping the storms don’t get in the way too much!

Had a feeling they notmally arrive after 24 hours or so. Maybe im to far out of the way? Think ill give them a ring Tuesday hope to get someone usefull try and get my VIN at the same time. With you all the way on the storms, hoping they anchored the cars well also!

Hi, trying to figure out if I have any chance of a Q3 car. I spoke to Tesla on Friday to find I’m not yet allocated and discovered my lease company put a hold on the order for delivery in October, I’ve no idea why and asked the lease company to make it as soon as possible. Looking at this thread and the amazing @Mr Miserable boat movement thread can I surmise there are three boats en route to Europe and messages about allocation have gone out for RCC Asia and Glovis Sigma with just the Glovis clipper allocations yet to be notified? If so I can continue to cross my fingers and if not i can make peace with the wait, and hope they switch to the new heat pump in that build period.

If there's a hold on the order until October then it's unlikely you'll receive the car before mid/late-November which will be when the first ships of Q4 start arriving. If you get them to remove that hold and are happy picking a car out of inventory stock (do keep checking as approaching quarter end, inventory stock changes on a daily basis) then you'll likely receive it in September. You'd need to call Tesla to get yourself matched to the one you choose on inventory.

Reactions: Js1977
6 days to go.... :D - I seem to get an almost daily text from Tesla telling me it’s coming which is kinda nice.

For me collection on 7th, just over a week, but not a proverbial squeak yet from Tesla :(

It's bizarre how we all have such differing experiences when it comes to contact with Tesla! You'd think there would be some automated texts that get sent to everyone at certain stages..

Status
Not open for further replies.