Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried the chat on the Tesla web site but just got told "unable to help, phone delivery"
Did that and was told I have been matched and text was sent on 10th Nov - never recieved it! He said he was unable to say which ship it's on. If they send them when the ship goes through the Panama Canal then that makes it Triton Ace as Grand Aurora didn't go through until the 13th.
Told to expect further text early Dec for collection before Xmas. Also told to check my account but nothing there.

M3 LR awd ordered 3rd Sept.

Tried the chat on the Tesla web site but just got told "unable to help, phone delivery"
Did that and was told I have been matched and text was sent on 10th Nov - never recieved it! He said he was unable to say which ship it's on. If they send them when the ship goes through the Panama Canal then that makes it Triton Ace as Grand Aurora didn't go through until the 13th.
Told to expect further text early Dec for collection before Xmas. Also told to check my account but nothing there.

M3 LR awd ordered 3rd Sept.
I think the text he was referring to was the 'you've been allocated a car' text which is normally sent when the ship is loading at San Francisco or about to leave. A further text is then sent confirming delivery around the time the ship passes through the Panama Canal. Based on this and the fact they are quoting collection before Christmas suggests it's on Glovis Crystal and you should get your delivery text on 23/24 November.

Well, I pestered Deliveries number, I didn't get any texts as my number was incorrect for some reason, but she told me it is on a boat, cannot say what boat and I haven't had an assignment text attempted to be sent yet. Mid-late Dec. She said she cannot understand how people know what boats as they don't get this information themselves? V strange! Oct 27th order here - LR/Blue/White/18s.

Hi. Since Mr.Miserable have such good track on the vessels and share it with all of us, i want to try here.
I ordered a white/white Model 3 Performance on the 19th of october.
41.000 pounds and 0,25% interest first 3 years, and around 2,3% after that.
Same price as a new VW Touran 1,4 TSI, Mini countryman or Kia Sportage 1,6 crdi

When I called delivery in Oslo, they told me that the car was on its way and delivery was set for desember. Did not have a vessel name. But they gave me the VIN number for the car. I have no clue what so ever, just that the car is gonna be delivered in Drammen port, Norway. Is there anyway i can find any info ?

Regards
Kristian

Collecting from Edinburgh apparently (live near Carlisle).

Just noticed that the Centre closes at 4pm (not sure if that's restricted Covid hours) and I'm supposed to be collecting at 4pm..... not sure how I'm going to manage it to be honest, Mrs won't be able to take me as she'll need to get the kids from school and not fancying the public transport route and who knows what we will and won't be allowed to do by then....

Mine is at 4pm too, but in london, i had better check opening times too

I've had the delivery text saying home delivery is scheduled for 14th December, however my M3LR is on the Grand Aurora which is due to dock in Southampton around 26th November. Has anyone had any luck getting their delivery date moved forward?

Mine is available for collection on the 9th, so presumably its on the grand aurora as well, but when asked about bringing it forward, it was a no, and home delivery would be a week or two later. Maybe i should ask about collecting from southampton lol

Just been Matched.
M3LR Back with 19" wheels and black interior.
Ordered 16th Oct, Phoned tesla and was given my Vin and told delivery would be Mid Dec.
If you only got an allocation text today, you're more than likely on the GLOVIS CRYSTAL which is departing San Fran soon...

I ordered a LR MSM on 21 October, received an allocation text on 10 November, and just called Tesla who advised that the car is on the Glovis Crystal. Car ETA mid to late December.

Reactions: StevehConwy
Status
Not open for further replies.